Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

15th Nov-WU-Yummy Rummy-Nidhi d Mommy

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for a quick update Tanu... Looks like it was a better episode than we anticipated.. 

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Tanu, i'm extremely sorry...humne dekha nehi wu 
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After a long time enjoyed the episode...thanks Tanu

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu.
A much better episode today.
We actually saw Ashu and Nidhi scene without Kushi, can't believe it😲
DB's idea of hostel wasn't even considered.

Nani seemed relieved at the suggestion and beat a hasty retreat😆

As I suggested keep referring to Kushi at school, sleeping, music class, art class etc but not actualy give her too much screen space.
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Tanuji
Beautiful episode.😃👏⭐️
debaparna77 thumbnail
Thanks for d update Tanu...romantic epi finally ❤️
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU Tanuji.

Thanks Deba for the caps.

Finally, better episode after a long time. Liked Ashni scene.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Tanu..

Have not watched the show...going only by the update...

I don't care what decision they make on Khushi...it is theirs to make...but yes, it is a huge decision and cannot be made instantaneously...and if they cannot make time for a child, there is no point in adopting her,...

however, there are two issues here...there is talk of how the couple won't have time for a child since both are doctors...wonder what real life doctors will have to say about this...Any high profile career is demanding...does this mean that you give up on a career to have a child...or vice versa...how is it going to be different two years later...assuming the show ever gets to that point...are they going to show Nidhi giving up her career...are the makers living in the stone ages here...what is the message that they are trying to send across...that all career women should turn stay at home moms till whatever point...wonder what they think of the likes of Marissa Mayer, the Yahoo CEO, who went back to work within weeks of delivering her baby...

secondly, I found this whole blood vs law debate kind of regressive...I know of two families where the couples have adopted a child by choice...even when they have a biological child...it was a conscious choice...and both families are very happy...and the siblings love each other to death...the adoption thing is not an issue at all...so, that comment of DB saying that adoption is a valid option only for childless couples is extremely insensitive...

You can say what you want to justify the stance of your characters...but please do not make generalisations...this is an extremely sensitive issue...and media has the ability to influence minds...please do not misuse it even if you cannot put it to good use!