HUM HO GAYE AAPKE Chap6 parts 1&2 updtd 2/25 pg84 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Libra

Sweety I haven't gotten to all the comments yet. Got busy. Just came back home, will reply when I have finished all' my chores.πŸ˜ƒ
oh! Sorry-sorry... Actually, mere baad k saare comments par replies thhey, so I thot, u've missed it... Otherwise, I wud'nt have bothered u... U finish up ur chores... No probs...
See ya..
wohooo... another brilliant FF... great going diπŸ‘

Loved every bit of it...  πŸ˜ƒ eager to read the next chapter... plzz update soon 
SUPERB...ROCKING chap...loved it, as always...what phenomenal ideas you gather Anuji...u were excellent as always...plz jaldi continue kijiye...just read the FF...was off-forum for some time, so did not reply earlier...kal ke episode ke baad toh mood waise bhi acchha hi tha, aur uske upar aapne toh  as usual kamaal kar diya...thanks a lot...πŸ‘πŸΌ All ur on-going FFs are simply EK SE BADKAR EK...u just ROCK...LUV you...!πŸ‘
Originally posted by Aazeen02

BACHNA AE HASEENO... LO MAIN AA GAYI... FF KI AASHIQ FF KI DUSHMAN, APNI ADA HAI YAARON SE JUDA... Hehehaha... Just doing pagalpanti... So m back...! Will oficially b available after day after tomorrow...

Now back to ur update...
Another new concept... By God! How come do u manage to work ur brain so much... N the most fabulous part is that, the quality of each story is maintained with so much dignity, that main ye decide ni kar paati k agla update main kis fic ka chahti hoon...
Sfl ka sochti hoon toh lagta h ye wala chahiye, cz dekhna h, how does the story progress,how do they take their love to the next level...
Ttf ka sochti hu toh lgta h k hmari pyari khushi ab naya kya karegi apne 'mummy-papa' ko unite krne k liye,
destiny's course ka sochti hu toh lgta h k ab hw will dey fall in luv, aur ab ye naya fic... Humara toh sir chakra raha h itna soch kar...
Anyways, I loved-loved n totally loved the story... Mallika seems to b a little self centred, but wat was the reason, she left everything in such a haste, when she luved Ashu so much? M really curious to know... By the way, I loved Ashni r'ship, both as a saali-jeejaji n as frnds... Now wud really wanna see their r'ship as hubby n wifey...
I hope, amar's hatred will not harm nidhi anyways... Or u hv sumthing in mind regarding this...
I loved nidhi's quick an resonable, mature decision taking... M proud of her...
Nidhi is really a darling... I tell u...

So when's the next update coming?

Will b waiting for the next update...

Love ya loads...
Aazeen...

Thanx Aazeen.
Glad u liked it.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for the compliments, that
was really sweet of you.😳
Mallika is a bit selfish, but not self centered.  
And mallika and ashu do not love one another.
As to why she left that will be revealed in the later episodes.πŸ˜‰
ashu and nidhi have a good relationship as friends, which is the
basis for the start of a good marriage.
Amar mystery will also be revealed later, for now amar is out of the picture.
love
Anu

Originally posted by ZedZee92

wohooo... another brilliant FF... great going diπŸ‘

Loved every bit of it...  πŸ˜ƒ eager to read the next chapter... plzz update soon 

THANX ZARAπŸ˜ƒ

AM HAPPY YOU liked it.

Originally posted by aarundhati

SUPERB...ROCKING chap...loved it, as always...what phenomenal ideas you gather Anuji...u were excellent as always...plz jaldi continue kijiye...just read the FF...was off-forum for some time, so did not reply earlier...kal ke episode ke baad toh mood waise bhi acchha hi tha, aur uske upar aapne toh  as usual kamaal kar diya...thanks a lot...πŸ‘πŸΌ All ur on-going FFs are simply EK SE BADKAR EK...u just ROCK...LUV you...!πŸ‘

Thanx Aarundhati.
I really appreciate the comments.πŸ˜ƒ
And love your lovely compliments.
I appreciate all the encouragement
that these give me.😳

when will be next chap 😊
Originally posted by karajekar

when will be next chap 😊

Pata nahin.
Hey Anu,
Nice story,one can relate it with real life situation,
You have written it brilliantly as usual.😊
Will enjoy it.
4 FFs at a time?how do you manage?That's a  superwoman material for sure..!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Congratulations for this FF,
Love you, Anju.
Originally posted by Libra

Thanx Aazeen.
Glad u liked it.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for the compliments, that
was really sweet of you.😳
Mallika is a bit selfish, but not self centered.
And mallika and ashu do not love one another.
As to why she left that will be revealed in the later episodes.πŸ˜‰
ashu and nidhi have a good relationship as friends, which is the
basis for the start of a good marriage.
Amar mystery will also be revealed later, for now amar is out of the picture.
love
Anu

ok... I guess, I misinterpreted it... But, I thot, reaching that level of intimacy, needed it to be soulful... Atleast meri samajh mein toh aisa hi tha... That, that kinda intimacy is something devine and soulful... So plz explain me, they didn't love each other, they had everything common as such between them... Yet they reached that level... Agreed to marry with nothing particular, only to cement the relationship they have, yet have no regrets of the broken relation... (Atleast, abhi tak toh its not shown...) Feels something really awkward... Specially to me...

I have another question... U've replied to one of the comments, stating nidhi will herself tell Ashu abt amar... Is Ashu going to tell nidhi abt the level of relationship he n mallika had? I mean, is transparency going to be on either sides...?

Sorry, agar main aapko pareshan kar ri hu toh...