The United States of sexy:Ian Sommerhalder

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
LOUISIANA:IAN SOMERHALDER photo | Ian Somerhalder
The Vampire Diaries star's home state is what inspires his wildlife and environmental conservation efforts. "I grew up on those bayous," he told PEOPLE. "I'm from the gulf coast of Louisiana, and it's one of the most beautiful delicate ecosystems in the world."
This is from the list of sexy guys all over USA .Ian is from Lousiana.I only pasted the part where Ian is mentioned. Full list can be found in people magazine's website.Other celebrities included in the list are Enrique Iglesias, Michael C Hall (aka Dexter),Matt Bomer (aka Neal Caffrey),Neil Patrick Harris (aka Barney),Robert Downey JR(aka Ironmen),Patrick Demsey(aka Derek) and many more.
Good to know Ian is part of such noble efforts👍🏼
Killer, Sexy Ass! 🤢
i jst knw he's gonna kill me one day...i jst donno is it gonna be his bite or killer looks r enough!!!!!!!!!

He'll be the death of me!! 
I love this part of him. He's not that celebrity who just sits around and takes pride in all the fame. He cares for such noble causes and makes an effort to change lives. In my opinion, it just makes him all the more sexy. 😉 Edited by guggu - 11 years ago

after seeing this this song popped up in my head

French affair- YouR so Sexyy..sex sex sexyyy