|Yuvi-Meethi OS- apne toh apne hote hai|

Posted: 11 years ago
hi this is my first OS on yuvi-meehti, i wanted to write one on their brotherly sister realtionship.
hope you like it

_  _ _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  

Yuvi is with his friends at a club.

"Yuvi look there is Meethi, god she looks like a bomb, yaar. Man she is smoking hot1" said one of Yuvi's friend.

"So true, one night with her and god…" said another guy

"SHUT UP!" yelled Yuvi at them.

"What's up with you, Yuvi? If you want her then you can just say it, no need to get angry." Said yuvi's friend walking off to get a drink.

Why does it matter to me if anyone even looks ta her that way. I mean its not like I have any relation with her or anything. Thought Yuvi, walking away to join his friends.

Meanwhile meethi is drinking, and a guy with wrong intentions comes up to her.

"Hi babes," the guy said. "I am Viren."

Meethi just looks at him, "sorry, I don't talk to losers."

"Ouch. Hurt my feelings."

Meethi just ignores him.

"Did your boyfriend dump you?" he asks

"WHAT?" meethi says

"You know you seem to be drinking quite  a lot so I thought that maybe you had a break-up."

"Well for your kind information Mr Viren I don't date."

"Oh then, it must be some guy rejects your hand in marriage?"

Meethi just shakes her head. "Nope"

"Then your fianc cheated on you?"

"Nahi"

"Um…you mum and dad had a divorce?"

Meethi suddenly stops drinking.

"Um…you parents are ignoring you?"

Viren notices that meethi has stopped drinking, he touches her hand and jerks her out back to life.

"What happened?" he asks.

"Nothing. I just need to go to the washroom."

While Meethi goes to the washroom, Viren puts some drugs in Meethi's drink.

"You all good?" asks Viren.

"Yep." Meethi replies gulping the remains of her drink in one go. Her head suddenly starts aching. "Um I should be going." She says.

But just as she walks her head starts spinning more and her vision blurs.

"Here, I will help you." says Viren holding Meethi by the waist.

"Don't touch me. I can take care of myself," says Meethi as she walks out of the club.

Viren follows her, smirking and giving hi-five's to his friends on the way out.

Meethi hold her head as the world around her starts to spin, just then Viren again tries to touch her inappropriately.

He tries to kiss her, and force himself on her, and meethi tries her bets to push him away, but because of her drunk state, and the drugs in her drink she is unable to push him away.

Viren starts moving his hand downwards from his waist, while trying to get his lips on meethi's, but a hand suddenly stops him from going any further….

He turns around to see who it is, and finds yuvi standing there.

"What do you want yuvraj?"

"Let her go" says yuvi

Viren laughes, "wow you have changed yuvi, what happened mate, you were the type who loved having girls to sleep around with. And you just tried to rape Mukta lately, and you are telling me to stop. Go to hell." Viren starts forcing himself on meehti again. However yuvi pushes him back, and yuvi and viren get into a fight.  YUvi beats viren black and blue.

"Get lost from here viren, otherwise I will kill you, and if I ever see you again near Meethi then prepare for the worst." Says yuvi holding onto viren's collar.

"you will pay for ruining my night yuvraj, you will pay," threatens viren as he runs away from the place.

Yuvraj looks back at Meethi who was standing at one side the whole time, he looks at her scared expression and notices that a side of her from the shoulder is ripped.  He takes off his jacket and gives it to her, meethi takes it quietly.

"I will drop you home."says yuvi

"why are you being so nice to me, after you tried to rape mukta. Why a sudden change of heart." Says Meethi.

Yuvraj closes his eyes remembering what he had done with mukta, and his encounter with iccha maa, and him finding out that meehti was his own sister.

"why should I trust you. How do I know that if I sit in your car you wouldn't misbehave with me" askes Meethi

Yuvraj turn to looks at her angrily, "because I am your broth…" he stops midsentence. "just get in the car otherwise I am leaving and some other viren will come. And anyway you have no other way to get home right now, so sit in the god damn car."

Meethi thinks hard and finally gets in the car.

In the car.

Yuvi looks at Meethi with brotherly affection, he remembers when he first met her, she was loud and filled with life, and now she was drunk. He had a desire to know her better, he didn't know why but he did.

"Meethi, you should not be out so late in such a state, all by yourself, "says yuvi concerned.

"why do you give so much about how I am? Akhir tum ho kaun mera?" Meethi says drunk.

"Look Meethi, if I had not come there today on time, then god knows what would have happened."

"Kya hota, rape hi toh hota. And anyway nobody gives a crap if I am happy, sad or dying. No body gives a crap." Says Meethi as tears start making their way out of her eyes.

Yuvi looks at her and wonders why she is talking like that, but before he could ask meehti about what she meant, they arrive at meehti's house.

Yuvraj helps get Meethi out of the car, and watches as she walks near the door to the house.

Suddenly Meethi turns around and walks up to him, "I hate you, but thank you for tonight. "She gives him a quick side hug and walks off to her home.

Yuvraj, just stands their remembering Meethi giving him a hug. He smiles and then suddenly stops smiling. He thinks to himself," what is wrong with me, I hate Meethi and her family, why am I concerned about her, why am I happy that she hugged me. Why?" he shakes his head and drives off, thinking about the events of the night. 

Realli Awsome Yawr...i want ths scene in Uttaran...
most wanted scene in uttaran. hope cv's read this n get some ideas lol😆😆😆
wow this is awesome.i wish i could watch this scene in ut.i dont have any hope from cvs.they dont show any scene of veecha or veecha's kids.
Wow very nice.I also want to see bro-sis relation in ut.
aww so nice
i wish srj comes back and we get yuthi scenes . he is really good and looks cute as bro
i stop and put an to my yuthi thread.😭
wo to ab bekar hi hai.😭
thankzzz mjht_one to remember me again about yuthi.😃
this is a very nice writing.👍🏼 👏
i like this bro-sis couple very much...
😳
its very very much sweet and awsome
and guys do u remeber ashvi's dream seq there also somebody had posted about yuthi
why meethi ko hmaesha chehra jata hai🤣
kamina viren😡 iske khar mein maa behen nahi hai kya❓