Balika Vadhu

BV-WU-15th Nov 12 - Saanchi gets anandi's dose

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

<font size="2"><font color="#cc0000">I alway get bad episodes to update </font>๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก</font>

<font size="2">Anandi's house dinner time ira calls and asks dadisa to send anandi to their house next morning.dadisa asks why
Ira says tht they want anandi to come for jewellery selection...dadisa makes excuse.Ira insists ...dadisa agrees but asks tht shiv anandi should not meet.
Ira assures them shiv n anandi wont meet dadisa agrees.
Cm says "good anandi is coming maybe by spending time together saanchi might start liking anandi."
Ira agrees just like she won over cm anandi will win over saanchi too.
Next day mahi brings anandi n honks shiv hears it in his room and smiles.He comes running to the window and blushes
Anandi asks "why did we stop here."
Mahi says "someone is waiting desperately for u."
Dadu welcomes anandi
All r seated for jelwellery sekevtion.shiv lurking behind curtain looking at anandi saanchi gives a grim look.
Ira says please select ur choice of modern designs..anandi says she likes antique jewellery shiv looking at her n smiling...saanchi keeps on making faces.
Shiv is sad tht he cant be with anandi whereas his whole family was with her.
Everyone doing selection..shiv niharofying anandi
After selection is done the jeweller bids farewell.Anandi had brought halwa for everyone she gives halwa to everyone.

Mahi insists tht he wants to eat frm anandis hands...anandi feeds him..shiv feels frustated.
Anandi says to mahi pls give it to cs..mahi comes to shiv n says take the prasad...i m goin to chat with bhabhi.
Anandi offers halwa to saanchi she refuses...alok scolds saanchi.
Saanchi says.."wow anandi my whole family is impressed by u...dont know wat magic u hav done over them ...all are going crazy over u...I dont understand what my bro saw in u...I cant see any quality in u ...I feel so inadequate tht I cant see anything special in u."
Everybody looks angrily at saanchi.
Shiv feels angry he is about to go out when he recalls his promise n stops feeling frustated.
Dadu says enough n scold saanchi tht she is insulting anandi in disguise of praise.he asks her to apoligise.Saanchi stays admant.

Anandi says sweetly.."I m not special..I m an ordinary village girl with many shortcomings.ur familiy is grt tht they accepted me...I knw u dont like me.thts coz I not like ur dream bhabhi I m sorry abt tht.unknowingky I hav dissapointed u...u wanted a modern girl like u who could be ur friend...if I had a bro even I might hav wanted such bhabhi...but I m the way I m ..I cant change nor I will try to change according to ur wish coz tht will be hogwash..but I will try to be a good bhabhi n I will try not to dissapoint u...I will step into ur family with this belief tht eventually u will accept me."
Saanchi retaliates..."u hav captured everyone by such sweettalk but I m not affected."
she walk off angrily.alok tries to stop .
Ira apologises to anandi .

Anandi says its ok...n requests everyone not to pressurise saanchi she will accept me eventually...I m the bahu of this family n saanchi's bhabhi...I will win over her with time.
Dadu says "I m sure u will look after this family like a gardener looks after his plants.all relations will bloom under ur care.
Anandi says "I will go pls dont scold Saanchi".Mahi goes with her to drop her.Shiv still looks concerned n tensed.Everybody is tensed by saanchi's behavior.

Voiceover :Values like Patience, calmness and stabiltymakes a person very calm minded, such that, such a person is not disturbed by thoughts of people who have arrogant and vengeful mind set.

Precap: Haldi ceremony...sanchi comes to knw abt anandi's divorcee status...she shouts at everyone why did they bother informing her so soon...they could hav done it after marriage.</font>
Edited by nniks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow it is you today Neha...I am thrilled 

Defo the update will be full of tadka, masala and H & H...praying u do get such scenes and precap dekhein to umeedein bahut hain ๐Ÿ˜†
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol sangeeta first let them telecast the episode then we will see tadka ;-)
roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nniks

Lol sangeeta first let them telecast the episode then we will see tadka ;-)

This is double excitement ka tadka...ek to ANSH scene pakka aayega upar se meri favorite writer...what else could I ask for today ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bhavi_shiv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks nniks for the update...its great...loved the epi...gona watch again...well i totaly ignored sanchi...for me she dnt even exist...so loved shiv lurking behind...as always deverjee is very cute...Edited by bhavi_shiv - 11 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

sanchi is too irritating, anandi tirs her best to cope up with her but this girl is too big for her boots, she shd just go to hell

tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx fr the update..
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for updating Nniks
Voice over:  Values like Patience, calmness  and stabilty makes a person very calm minded, such that,  such a person is not disturbed by thoughts of people who have arrogant and vengeful mind set. Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanchi is too annoying and disappointed the way shekhrs handling her.
Why r the cvs giving so much footage to sanchi????
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WOW Neha today is your turn?๐Ÿ˜Š well Thank you for the WU dear๐Ÿค— That Saanchi was totally behaving like a maniac today๐Ÿ˜† I just loved Anandi dialouge when she said that she is not gonna chage herself...if you want to accept me then you have to accept me like the way I am...really KUDOS to this dialouge๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and dekh lo iss bar maine apni comment ko res nahi kia๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†