Written update 15/11/12 imarti is back

gowrig1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Gowri. I'm glad u r back. :) Kairee has gone from bad to worse..!! :(
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Udhay I think that it will get better now.  Hambes three bahus will change her.  It should be fun.  Idid not want her to change after one jhataka.
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't believe the sons accepted all these conditions. One mistake? One mistake? She should be in jail for what she did to Kusum, and not only is she not sorry, she claims the right to do it again. She even spoils her grandson just to keep control over her bahu.
I was furious with Chachaji when he came to explain to his sons- he didn't say- she is your mother, she forgave your punishments in childhood -you can forgive her one mistake. Instead, he said that she had not committed any mistake at all.
The sons are all very happy to take her home again- no matter how much their wives have suffered and even when the mother declares that will have the right to make them suffer more.
The bahus it seems are not human beings at all.
I hate this mindset.