15 Nov. W/U. Sahiba loves Ranveer Again?

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys Nags cant do update today so u guys have to settle for me😛

Starts by sahiba saying "I will not stay in this house if my paretns are not here". She is about to leave and Ranveer not sure what to do. Kernal smiles and tells everyone that I think they should leave. Ranveer angrly leaves and tells manmeet don't leave this house. Manmeet says we cant stay in our daughters inlaws house. Ranveer begging them to not go. Sahiba watching confused. Ranveer forces them all to come back into the house. He looks at Sahiba  and says no one will go anywhere. We will all live in this house together!" Manmeet hugs ranveer. Kernal sad. Sahiba hugs manmeet, "thank you ranveer". They begin the welcoming. Ranveers mom does rituals. Sahiba knocks the rice bowl and enters the home.

Kernal singing coming down the stairs calling ranveer. He sees manmeet. Ranveer comes in with the police. Ranveer smirks. Officer says we are sorry we couldn't makeit to the wedding. Ranveer smiles ar kernel says "they just got back arresting someone for demanding dowry! Arrested 3 ppl." LOL Kernal gets worried. Ranveer says "this is great right dad?" Kernal says "umm yea". They leave. Ranveer says "papaji I know u better then anyone else. I did a lot to get sahiba and I wnt care if u get in the way. I woll do anything to make this work. Enjoy yourself". Manmeet says "im sorry we had to stay here but don't worry we will elave soon" Kernal says "don't say that stay as long as u like this is your home to". He leaves. Kernal thinks "I will make their lives a living hell".

Daljeet remembering what he saw. He is upset still holding SAhiba's chuni. Then he remembers the moments with sahiba. His students come to meet Daljeet. Daljeet says "what are u guys doing here. The kids want to be taught. The kids remembers the lesson he taught them on doing the right things. His mom tries to reason with him but Daljeet is lost in his own world. She tells him lets to gurdwara we will feel better.

Rajjo says lets send the kids somewere, Kernal comes and says what are u guys talking about. Ranveer comes and says were will we go. Rajjo says to the gurdwara! They both look at each other and says ok we will go now. Kernal "yes son go its good to. U wont have to go on a honeymoon bc u guys already did that in advance. Just let me know what room u guys want". Ranveer says "sahiba's room is ok if that ok with everyone. " They leave. Kernal says "now let us make some decisions. I requested u very nicely not to make a drama during the bidaii. But u broke the promise. This is our house now I will make the decisions". He says lets look around the hosue everyone. Kernal comes into a room and says "wow very nice" He lays on the bed lol. "what a great home this is. The  old owner of this room is u right? Very good so now this will be my room"Everyone looks digusted at him.

Daljeet and his mom at gw. The babaji gives them some assurance. Daljeet gets a bucket, he is still holding her chuni. His mom says here let me help but he refuses to let go and says no its ok I will do it. He begins to clean the steps of the gw. His mom helps to. She smsiles "how do u feel now putt" He says "not as good as before but still its ok. No matter what was taken from me, god can not take away my right to do seve and pray." His mom sees sahiba and ranveer gets worried. She tells him "daljeete lets go home right now. She drags him away. SAhiba feels daljeets presence. She looks around sad. Daljeets mom takes him to a corner but Daljeet sees SAhiba! He watches from far away. The babaji gives sahiba a flower and says I hope god gives u a baby soon. Ranveer smiles.

Precap: Daljeet: Today I promise no matter happens I will never take Sahiba's name in this house ever again. Ranveer and sahiba are ashown in their room in the bed. SAhiba is happy and jumpy. She says "lets forget all this ever happened we will start a new life" They hug and sahiba hugs ranveer and looks really happy.😲

PLEASE click that LIKE button it only takes a second and makes me happy😳

what what hmmm whatever yes now she love him why she slept with danjeet
thanks.. precap seems like a dream of ranveer or daljeet
Originally posted by babygirl198722

what what hmmm whatever yes now she love him why she slept with danjeet

then she gonna be pregnant with daljeet child
Thanks for the update.
Originally posted by Romona26

then she gonna be pregnant with daljeet child

i felt that to! when the babaji blessed her with a flower and said i hope u have a child soon. i was like hmmm😆

Seriously, I am getting confuse with this show...What is happening here???..

Anyways, thanks Ana for the update

I said it even before the their marriage.. Sahiba will be pregnant with Daljeets child ðŸ˜› TFS 😆
Thanks for the update ana1. Precap seems like a dream ðŸ˜•
😕may be this is sahebas plan and she is definitely gonna get preggo with daljeets child