Juju aur Jeanie ka Safar - Not Out !!!

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well with the knowledge gained of the world, Jeanie is on a mission to make Juju fall in love with her. As per the modern women in the book, she makes him do all the work, pay for her expenses & orders costlist food to prove him a point that in addition to her being a Jeanie ๐Ÿ˜Š she can be the women of his dreams.

As Jeanie starts to enjoy her time with her Juju, then enters Priya, on Juju's advise Gia ensures Priya leaves the restaurant without seeing them both.

Seeing Priya troubled, Juju loses his temper on Jeanie, cancels their dinner & takes her back home. He scolds her that she is mis-using her magic. This acquisation hurts Jeanie & shows him that if she really wants to mis-use her magic, she would have created an unbridgeable divide between him & Priya.

With a broken heart, Jeanie wanted her space & puts Juju in his place ๐Ÿ˜› . Throug heartbroken, she still wants her Juju to love her & continues to read the magzine. In the morning as she continues to take guidance from the magzine, she find a job for herself & make place in her Juju's heart.

With Jeanie not knowing about the products what she is selling, & Juju guessing where she would be, will Juju be able to save Jeanie on time ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Giafan thumbnail
wow. such a nice analysis, Navya !!. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.  Your writings, brought the whole scenes, in front of my own eyes !
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis!!
thanks so much!!haven't seen the episode yet.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb analysis, Navya ๐Ÿ‘
...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey navya 

It's soo nice to be here and read ur analysis. I hve just fished catching up with all the epis. But this is nice show n um loving every bit of it. And gia looks soo lovely and beauttifull.

Thank for wonderful analysis๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail
Such a fabulous analysis di. I am so happy that Jennie is trying her best to get a job๐Ÿ˜‰ , hope Juju falls in love with Jennie
>this is for you di.๐Ÿ˜ƒthank you so much.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome post navya.. great analysis๐Ÿ‘
pratimadas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously guys agar juju ali ke badle koi aur young actor hota to wo couple ka mazic alag hota...I think .
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agreed but still we cant replace ali. but both are doing good job
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giafan

wow. such a nice analysis, Navya !!. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.  Your writings, brought the whole scenes, in front of my own eyes !

Thank you Viji ๐Ÿ˜Š