natu220 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys,

Normally I'm a silent member but since I saw no WU for today I watched it on dailymotion. Therefore, I just wanted to post a small summary.  Sorry if this upsets anyone; but feel free to close the topic if needed.

Starts with Lakhan talking to his bhabhi about how it would be a disgrace on his Thakurness (lack of a better word) if Meera would leave from the village alive.  The sister in law calms him down and he leaves the kitchen, where he had come to talk to her.
Then we see Prithvi wake Meera up and she refuses to leave. He drags her to the jeep.  Her mom calls and she has an emotional conversation with her.
She tells Prithvi she has to go the washroom and so he stops the jeep on the side of the jungle she screams for him to save her.  He leaves the jeep and she ends up sitting in the jeep with his gun and leaving him behind in the jungle
Meera enters the Haveli and Datta Thakur (i think thats how you spell it, sorry) is there alone doing some work.  She tells him that she doesn't need anything from him for herself but she needs him to come to Delhi for her mother. She takes him to the car at gunpoint.  He starts to drive and we see Lakhan pull up. Datta Thakur puts Meera's head down so that his brother doesn't see.

Precap: Lakhan asking Datta Thakur where he is going; since his bhabhi told him that Datta wanted to stay home.  He replies that he is going to go do some work and will be back soon. We hear Meera's voice saying "Chalo".

Sorry for any mistakes! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks a lot for the brief/short update dear ! ðŸ¤—
.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I am so so so so sorry. I was supposed to do the written update for today but couldn't do it as I was caught up in some work and my internet was screwing up. It's all ok now and I was about to update the episode but then I saw your post so thank you so much- for putting your time and effort into writing this update.

-Disha

P.S Sorry to the DT team for being so unorganised

natu220 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RICOPUNK101

Oh I am so so so so sorry. I was supposed to do the written update for today but couldn't do it as I was caught up in some work and my internet was screwing up. It's all ok now and I was about to update the episode but then I saw your post so thank you so much- for putting your time and effort into writing this update.

-Disha

P.S Sorry to the DT team for being so unorganised

Its all good..thanks for doing it regularly..your efforts are really appreciated :)