Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH WU 15th Nov Digvijay proposes Kuhu *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
Makers have ruined such a nice show and have made it so predictable, I am sure Vikram will be unsuccessful in every attempt and adi sugni will come close every time. This is so predictable man why did they ruin Vikram's character,havent we seen such tracks in so many shows...Now Adi thinks sugni loves him and he is all set to make her confess it soon and I am sure that will happen very soon seeing that Adi is doing so much for her but when Vikram did so much for her she didnt bother to acknowledge or understand him.
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are right Aarti. The show is boring and predictable. Vikram will be made to look like a fool everytime. 
Now Aditya is going to be a labourer and soon he will use his meagre earnings to buy a house.
Can you believe, that already Aditya thinks Sugni is in love with him? Then how fickle she is if just two to three days ago she was crying a river for Vikram, she went searching for him and was about to reconcile with him until Reva stepped in, now she is already in love with Aditya?
This show is going down the drain.
daffodil81 thumbnail
yes julie sugni seems to change her heart like clothes and how did Aditya think sugni loves him... gosh i am tired of this dumb track.
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am just waiting to see if TJS will come back to ask MT for Kuhu's hand in marriage. That is the only potentially exciting thing to look forward to.
That should also give Vikram another storyline to work with.
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder Aditya is a highly qualified person and why he is stubborn to stay in that Haveli?
He can't get appropriate job in that village.He shoul take his deary wife with him and go to city.There he can find a job suiting him.
Isn't ii useless to do odd jobs here nd there just to stay in haveli??πŸ˜•
daffodil81 thumbnail
@seema  Adi wanted to leave the haveli and go but Jiji  stopped him so he is stuck here and mahaan sugni will not leave the haveli and come(There are so many luxuries here why will she toil with him in some other city)πŸ˜†
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh..yes...I am out of sink with the show.
Thans Arti for clearing..
Hilarious...Adi can take his momma with him.Thats what sons do i guess.
It is funny to see a highly qualified person doing odd jobs.
Time can be your worst enemy.But i dont think Adi, sugni are victim of time.They call the bull to get the hit by its thorn.
AA bell mujhe maar.
I am still to figure out why Sugni is so hell bent to stay at Haveli?What juices is secreting from that mansion god knows.❓

Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Thanks for the update Aarathi. Another boring episode. πŸ€ͺVery predictable.  Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago