Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 106

Page 1
Page   of 106
Page 2 Page 106

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NupamyriamSomething_Awfulrealitybitespria4evertanya.91anitaraniCaptain_Philipsevildesireana56crystalalenaReal.MadridAishMinoz-koiza-.JustaDreamswashbuckling-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KATRINA KAIF WINS BEST ACTRESS VIDEO!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen JTHJ yet, so I have no right to say anything at this point. I'm seeing it tomorrow.

But from what I've heard from family and friends, Shahrukh def deserves to be nominated in the best actor category. Dunno yet whether he should necessarily win or not, because there's still Talaash and other movies to watch out for.

As for Katrina, I haven't heard many good reviews of her role and acting in JTHJ. Most all praises have been for Anushka. 

I'll come back to this thread over the weekend once I've seen the movie.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessEvash..DamonCrazy..FreshDaisyoblivious.-JollyJabeen-

hasini009

IF-Sizzlerz

hasini009

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Kat, aur best actressLOL

pehle actress ban ne do, phir dekhengeLOL

but i strongly believe that, Kat never ever wins Best Actress Award for any of her films

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

missymochisanju01Teh_BatmanForeverSHINeecollingEvashMadhuriDixitMaraudersMithuu-Nakshatra-New_novasarasingh86M1s5_5unsh1n3FreshDaisy-JollyJabeen-LadyDabanggSunshine797-Zarwulicious--SMay31-prerna4rishav-LostindreamsHotMessSalyankaPhoenixRising

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Katrina and Best actress... No way... 

This year has been one of the best years for the actresses and Katrina is no where close to the performances of Sridevi, Vidya and PC... Thumbs Up
These three have raised the bar for the actresses... 

Edited by -Maddy- - 15 November 2012 at 9:51pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

missymochimiley cyrusjohn89cutiepiexoxjenny-zeeSalmansucksHarshadPreetikaStorybrookemitali_snomad.nessmoon.riverdon12SridevilperfectlystillViviannILoveDramaanju011Ishan.Teh_BatmanEvashDebo_AfghancollingSudhaSangeetlentilskareena05ana1MadhuriDixitMithuu-Nakshatra--happilyunknownstarstruckksarasingh86M1s5_5unsh1n3..Apz..MaraudersMiniRulzyou2-Anjaani-.Comics_Music.rambo_rajkumarpreity*zinta-SMay31-soni595Sanju_..DamonCrazy..YusBeekawal_tak-Zarwulicious-ani_grhasini009FreshDaisyCaptain_PhilipsLadyDabangg..Sakeena..oblivious.Neetu_Unleashed-JollyJabeen-Naach_BasantiSunshine797OmnipotenceZaxoSalyankaCutiepie Rani-PoisonIvy--MakhanMalaai-HotMesspickachuSunShine_A-Lostindreamsprerna4rishavTerenainaibelieveinpinknikita_88-Priya-Nikki_Titli-SalShah4eva-

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suds.pakeezahevildesire

PandorasBox

Goldie

PandorasBox

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Katrina's best doesn't even come close to some of the leading actresses' worst so I'd say no way.

SRK has only Ranbir as serious competition.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexoxAkaiShuichiGirlStorybrookeperfectlystillsuds.EvashcollingMoodyFoodie-Nakshatra-..Apz..MadhuriDixitMithuu-WhatSoEver-FreshDaisyLadyDabanggkawal_tak.khoobsurat.HotMessTerenainaibelieveinpink-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
i've a dream that kat not gonna get best role award in near future;

as far as SRk with movies released till now, count that Ranbir snatch all the awards from his hand unless he hosts any award function. SRK gets awards on those functions mostly where he hosts with some craps movies.

if a movie gets worsen yet anyone take it as best movie. so this isn't point that they made someone cried means they're going to get the award.ppl ll forget those role when new release ll come

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepiexoxFreshDaisy

briahna

IF-Rockerz

briahna

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
hey nikki one minute pls.

i desperately need to...
ROFLROFLROFL

ok...katrina for sure

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

missymochijenny-zeeEvashblue-ice