KATRINA KAIF WINS BEST ACTRESS VIDEO! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Okay I'm biased. Khush? Have it your way.

Seeing all the song promos is enough for me to make a judgement on their jodi.

But for your satisfaction and peace of mind, I shall return to this thread on Saturday and let you know what I thought after watching the movie.

😡
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

I haven't seen JTHJ yet, so I have no right to say anything at this point. I'm seeing it tomorrow.

But from what I've heard from family and friends, Shahrukh def deserves to be nominated in the best actor category. Dunno yet whether he should necessarily win or not, because there's still Talaash and other movies to watch out for.

As for Katrina, I haven't heard many good reviews of her role and acting in JTHJ. Most all praises have been for Anushka. 

I'll come back to this thread over the weekend once I've seen the movie.
@bold: are u kidding with me
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Katrina and Best actress... No way... 

This year has been one of the best years for the actresses and Katrina is no where close to the performances of Sridevi, Vidya and PC... πŸ‘πŸΌ
These three have raised the bar for the actresses... 

I think here we r not talking abt certain actors getting award
I thought this topic was abt best jodi award..πŸ˜•
Look who's talking about being biasedπŸ˜† (not talking about you cutiepie)

From what Ive heard so far, only SRK's performance was good in the movie. Anushka was annoying and Kat is just naturally bad. So SRK should at least get the best actor nomination. And from what Ive seen, there's no chemistry between SRK-Kat whatsoever.
Originally posted by PigBenis

Look who's talking about being biasedπŸ˜†(not talking about you cutiepie)

From what Ive heard so far, only SRK's performance was good in the movie. Anushka was annoying and Kat is just naturally bad. So SRK should at least get the best actor nomination. And from what Ive seen, there's no chemistry between SRK-Kat whatsoever.
lol u haven't even watched the movie and calling me biased??? Great!!
I thought this post was a joke πŸ˜†. Even anushka has no guarantee of winning the best supporting actress for her awesome performance then how can you expect best actress for no performance 😲??
yes this is joke totalyl! kat is pretty, but not enough. also her role suck: who will pray to not see boyfriend again? only some idiot.
I thought this was a joke but WTH ,anyways if I were to choose the best jodi I would choose SRK-Anu over SRK-Kat anytime but all total I find Ranbir-PC jodi & Ranbir-Illena jodi from Barfii better in my POV.

As for best actor,SRK may win but Ranbir is most likely to grab that, while for Kat, the critics asid she improve and was good (but most much) while for Anu, most said she was excellent ,anyways this year there are Vidya ,PC or Sri Devi is gonna grab it.

P.S In my POV comparing Kat & madhuri is like comparing a bronze with a diamond.
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

lol u haven't even watched the movie and calling me biased??? Great!!

I didn't call you biased on this matter actually. But oh well..

Katrina will never win best actress award. She can win best non-actress award.
SRK may win...I havent watched JTHJ so i dont know whether he is more deserving than Ranbir. Aamir wouldnt win even if he performs best cause of obvious reasons. So its between SRK and RK..Anyways awards dont matter all that match. Its good that they both performed well.
About Kat-SRK then sorry they have zero chemistry from what I have seen so far..Best jodi toh dur ki baat hai :)