KATRINA KAIF WINS BEST ACTRESS VIDEO! - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
I don't need to see the movie to see how much chemistry they have...the chemistry shown in the promos showed me enough...I preferred him with Anushka but it is my own opinion...
Originally posted by ruky786

Don't understand why one can't have their own opinion but this would mean we are bashing?

CPR - I completely agree with everything you said...SRK-Madhuri's chemistry was amazing! I literally get goosebumps watching DTPH...

However SRK/Kat chemistry cannot be seen for me...she has better chemistry with Akshay and Salman...and that leaked lip lock video online was so awkward no offence but SRK having a few kiss scenes did not seem right because he always said he would never kiss onscreen...I think there are better jodis than SRK-Kat this year

Don't understand why one can't have their own opinion but this would mean we are biased and all?

See it form both sides. We were first name called so if we then says people do bash then it's oh how dare we but if other's does it then it's okay.

If you want to judge people then don't do it one dimensional.
Originally posted by ruky786

I don't need to see the movie to see how much chemistry they have...the chemistry shown in the promos showed me enough...I preferred him with Anushka but it is my own opinion...
promos hardly show any of their scenes, whatever 
Hey guys they will show HT summit on IBN-CNN live :D
I can't believe people are judging the movie and the jodi without even watching the movie!! That's like writing an essay without researching on the topic!  Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
^That's how some people are here, ignorant you see.

But just ignore Nikki. What matters the most is that the majority of the audience agrees with us on this and that's the best thing. One can never please everyone.

:D
No man I don't care if people bash the jodi, but it annoys me when one is ignorant enough to make a judgement without even watching the movie!! 
i already loved SRK Anu in RNBDJ as Jodi i watched the film called jthj for them. they were best. bt srk kat was worst in jthj. i can't understand why YC had to choose kat as his heroine. its definitely because of her star power, box office collection. this film would gain more appreciation n would be in line with YC other great project.
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

I can't believe people are judging the movie and the jodi without even watching the movie!! That's like writing an essay without researching on the topic!
one info i want to know from u, pls don feel bad, Do you know what u usually post negative reviews for kareena? that i too believe that u don see her stuff but post negative comments. thats what i see u in all threads related to kareena. thanks if u answer me. just want to know whether u follow her properly or not
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

one info i want to know from u, pls don feel bad, Do you know what u usually post negative reviews for kareena? that i too believe that u don see her stuff but post negative comments. thats what i see u in all threads related to kareena. thanks if u answer me. just want to know whether u follow her properly or not
I have never written a neg comment on Kareena's performance without watching her performance, and shockingly I did write a good review for her for 1-2 movies she has done, Kareena is not fresh and intense enough for me, all her performances are cliched, I do not see anything new in her performance, she has never reinvented herself, her offscreen personality puts me off to no end also Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago