KATRINA KAIF WINS BEST ACTRESS VIDEO! - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
I watched it yesterday SRK was great as always and this is coming from a non SRK fan. BUT Katrina's lack of everything, especially facial movements and expressions spoiled it for me. Ive never been a Katrina hater, Im a Kareena hater, but this movie just proved that Katrina cant act. Especially compared to Anushka.Katrinas lack of acting,lack of screen presence just spoiled the movie. Even facewise Ive never fiund her to be over the top gorg lime Trash is or Sonam Katrina's always strictly been average looking and just like Kareena needed years and/or great docs to enhance her "natural" 'beauty/features'. But even now the duck lips, the cheek implants, the collagen and botox shots she resembles Jocelyn Wildenstein aka Catwoman more than her old average self. And that to me cant be considered beauty.
Kat was not over the top in the movie, but I still did feel her pain, she made me cry, but I guess to each its own  Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 - I dont think u need to quote each and every negative comment about their chemisty and need to reply. We are just putting our opinion on what we have seen so far, and so far i have seen 0 % chemistry between them...  and i dont think my opinion will change abt it... i am watching the movie for the story and srk ! 
and please no need to quote this as well... i am very happy with my opinion and dont try to change it ! 
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Kat was not over the top in the movie, but I still did feel her pain, she made me cry, but I guess to each its own 

Well, that might just mean that you cry quite easily!😆

No offence, but Katrina is in no way even near being a best actress! Please!

Madhuri Dixit was EXCELLENT in DTPH! She is a natural actress who can do justify any role...even comparing her to Katrina is insulting Madhuri! Agreed, that her role in DTPH was nothing great, but whatever it was, Madhuri did justice to it!

JTHJ had Katrina in an important role and she could barely manage to hold the emotional scenes, leave aside giving a smashing performance!
Originally posted by kawal_tak

Nkapoor3 - I dont think u need to quote each and every negative comment about their chemisty and need to reply. We are just putting our opinion on what we have seen so far, and so far i have seen 0 % chemistry between them...  and i dont think my opinion will change abt it... i am watching the movie for the story and srk ! 
and please no need to quote this as well... i am very happy with my opinion and dont try to change it ! 
my gosh! I have not quoted every neg quote, I just feel one should not judge a book by its cover 
Originally posted by soapie

Well, that might just mean that you cry quite easily!😆

No offence, but Katrina is in no way even near being a best actress! Please!

Madhuri Dixit was EXCELLENT in DTPH! She is a natural actress who can do justify any role...even comparing her to Katrina is insulting Madhuri! Agreed, that her role in DTPH was nothing great, but whatever it was, Madhuri did justice to it!

JTHJ had Katrina in an important role and she could barely manage to hold the emotional scenes, leave aside giving a smashing performance!
let's agree to disagree, everyone has a dif opinion, have u watched the movie? 
wait jee, abhi pandey jee bhi rehte hain...😳
i can understand that you really liked the film, but this is beyond funny.
@ Nkapoor3 - lol you're funny ! 

@Ruky - Heeey :D how are you ? ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by kawal_tak

@ Nkapoor3 - lol you're funny ! 

@Ruky - Heeey :D how are you ? ðŸ¤—
yeh I am funny, mainly because I do make sense