Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's epi started off with Boring Suman Mami stupidity and I was going to turn it off  but then it improved with cute ambi anuj scenes,  three SIL discussing how to deal with their belagaam maji now and very touching scene of imarti finding it hard to wash mehendi off her hands which she got on due to an accident with ambi.  

Good news is that there will be a good track with imarti but bad news is that I think this Suman  is never leaving because she is much smarter than her mami.  In front of everyone she says that she is not going to stay with mami, so family felt bad for her and made her stay again.  The conniving little twit I hope they don't make her go after anuj.  Sunny please come and fetch your Bhabhi so cvs can stop ramming her down our throats.  I like the character of sunny so far, he will add spice to the show.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So happy that Kairee is back on track. Imarti Devi's acting, whether you like her or not, has been impecable. I loved that fleeting moment when Ambi asked for forgiveness and said, we're sorry we didn't understand your majboori behind your actions. For a moment, Maji's safe softened and I felt like she wanted to like Ambi but is fighting it so much...