Written update: 16 nov 2012

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Epi starts with at k'house punni, manju , archu, vinod & sulo are present in hall. Vinod is giving his salary to sulo sulo declines. Vinod & manju insist her to take vinod salary. Vinod says before 18 years ago i want to do some thing but i could nt able to do due to our probmsbut nw 2day i got chnace to full fillmy duty. manju says yes aai vinod is right. take this salary. punni is confused to see why her mother agreed to give salary to sulo? Sulo take salary. Archu says aai nw u don't worry u don't think about varsha. We are also ur kids na u must be happy with them. archu says when i think about soham i got sadness but when i think about my other kids. u also do same thing. Sulo & archu smiles.

At sunny's house teju comes outside. She bells the door ring. Jignesh open the he is wearing cloth. He is feeling shame. Jignesh tells u don't tell my mom that u r savita's grand daughter. Snehalata comes & asks jignesh who is she? He tells that she is our customer. Snehalata says welcoming but she says to teju that u should come at shop. Teju enter in house & sees sunny. Sunny says she is my frnd. Snehalata asks teju where are you lives? She replies thier chawl.Snehalata says u so sweetly talk to me otherwise that fighting lady. Snehalata takes jignesh with her to saying that he will going at saree shop. Sunny asks teju u r here... Yes i want to give u r passbook that u forgot at my home. Sunny take passbook. Then sunny asks her how u got my home address? She says frm outsiders. Sunny offer teju a coffee at 4 pm in cafe. She refuse that she will nt come. Teju leaves.

purvi has sitted in arjun's office. she is coming to collect her pending amout cheque. purvi's one frnd meet her she says all office members missed her. purvi says she also. one member from arjun's office distributing the cheque but purvi does not get her cheque. purvi asks him where is my cheque??.. he replies that u should meet arjun sir bcoz on cheque arjun's singature is not there. purvi is says herself now i want to meet arjun for cheque. purvi knock the arjun's cabin door. she enter in the cabin & tells arjun that she needed arjun's signature on pending amount cheque. arjun looks happy to see purvi. arjun offer purvi why is she not rejoin the office? but purvi refuse & says she has applied job for otherside. Arjun then tells her, other day you told me that imy & ovi marriage completed one month & I tried to keep ovi happy. She insulted you in front of everyone and I wanted to say a lot, but I didn't to make her happy. But even after doing all that.. I am not happy. I don't get what I should do.. please help me in this.purvi says please sign the cheque. arjun says that i know that i should not talking about all this here but u onle one person who understand me. i want to forget u but i need u r help. he tells u r not listening to me. he says it is my mistake i should have never married to ovi. he says to purvi it is not easy to forget someome but it is hard. he says it is impossible for me to forget u. purvi says i know arjun & u don't needed to listen me. she says u should listen what u r heart says. arjun says if i will do what my heart want then u r whole family may destroy. purvi ignore arjun & says sign the cheque. arjun gets argry & says u want to i m sign the cheque na ok. he sign the cheque& give back to purvi. Arjun turns away his face. Purvi wants to consoles him, but she doesn't and leaves.

manju is angry & enter in the kitchen. punni also comes. punni asks her why is she angry now?Manju says to puuni that didnt you see how Vinod gave money to Sulo? Punni says, so what? You were also supported baba in this decision. Manju says to punni I had no other option.. else I would become bad in front of everyone again.. and archana is also there. She says, i came on a condition that Purvi will stay in this house.. I thought I will run this house with purvi's salary.. but she has resigned her job and sit down in this house. And my whole plan has gone failure. I dont know what to do now. She then says, i will stop Vinod from giving his salary to Sulo next time.. and tells Punni to put this thing in purvi's mind that how important it is for her to work. sulochana is listening all this & she looks shocked.

sulo telling all this to archana. Archu says, how can she do this? sulo says it is my mistake to trust her. Teju and you told me something is wrong with Manju coming here, but I didn't listen to you two. Sulo says, I am more shocked to know that Punni is with Manju in all this. She has created so many problems in Purvi's life already and now all this.. Purvi trusts Punni so much, but she keeps creating problems in her life. Archu says, we all know how Manju is but she think that punni has changed but now?? It's good that we found out truth early. Sulo says, Manav asked Purvi to live with you all.. so take her with you. Archu agrees and says, I will take purvi with me tomorrow. Sulo tells archu that no u take purvi 2day with you. now I don't want Manju and Punni to use Purvi's goodness. Purvi has went through so much already. First Ovi took her all happiness and now this.. Purvi has became just like you.. she never thinks about herself and sacrifice herself everytime. Archu says, i want to take Purvi with me.. but not that easily.. because if Manju finds out about this, then she will definitely emotionally blackmail Purvi. And Purvi will agree to stay here. I will have to find some other way to take Purvi with me.

Precap: In k'house purvi gives cheque to sulochana but sulochana says why is she giving me this cheque? manju & purvi also present in hall & doing some work. sulo says to purvi that now my son is with me . u don't worry. u make FD's of this money & it will useful for u in near future. manju & punni looks upset.

Do u like my WU then please hit the Like Button...😳

sorry for mistakes updating via phone 😎

😳 Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Manju & her nautankis will never end

blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank so much for the update...
LoveTVShows thumbnail

From today episode Arjun & Purvi scene its clear now there will be pregnancy track . Apavitra rishta of Purvi & Arjun .

Their scene was very boring . paaka daala mujhe use scene ne
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
Afraa89 thumbnail
Awww. feltt soo bad for Arjun ... his tears made me cry ...
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Teju scene with Khandeshi family was good .
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

<font size="2">From today episode Arjun & Purvi scene its clear now there will be pregnancy track . Apavitra rishta of Purvi & Arjun . </font>

<font size="2">Their scene was very boring . paaka daala mujhe use scene ne </font>

Pregnancy track of Arvi.?
LoveTVShows thumbnail

I always liked Purvi character but if she do something like this we all dont want that to happen then I will hate Purvi character (I hate Purvi not Asha)

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueocean_787

Pregnancy track of Arvi.?

Yes, Purvi pregnancy track. show going that way
LoveTVShows thumbnail

So Sulochana will do some nautanki in next episode .