Thendral

Thendral Update (Ippovai kanna katuthei!)

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Gisel for the super update with even super hilarious comments🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...oh man ur update starting from title to end made me forget the effect i had to bash MM and GW😆

MM scene was way too long😕

I wish i can blast GW like the emot u got in the title🤢...What a mental lady she is...grr...point is there nu over aa dancing😡...and T as always crying😕

Shemmo thumbnail
Hahaha Thankss Gisel for the wonderful and awesome Update! 👏⭐️ Hahaha I cant stop laughing seeying your hilarious commentss.. Too good, better than episodeee 👍🏼

I skipped MM part, proud of myself for that 🤣 So no comments, but poor Kalyani. Hope Mohan marries her 😛

GRRR someone kill this GW. Iva change aagurathu enna pannalam? Nothinggg 😡😡 If I ever write GW gonna change nu, plss come and beat meee 😆 But nice Lav and Nith were there.. Lav was very gooodd, supporting her Anni 👍🏼

@Gisel: Avlo happy ah doing the updatee?? I can see you enjoyed the episode nu... Hahaha, msn la naan than paavom 🤣 Evlo thittus and anger 😆🤣
Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Gisellu for the awesome update!🤗 Nice emotions and nice title😆

Poor Kalyani, love pannithu vide sollarange
Grr GW😡
As Lavanya, Thulasi understands why Tamil than not. Three words, Thulasi poi talk pannu.
Can't wait for Mondayangelnot
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thak you gisel for the wonderful wonderful update, full of apt emoticons, aptly reading all our minds accurately and yes all yr bashings were from all of us..and the part abt cool down gisel..too good..

the emotions u expressed were the same that i was having while watching the episode and MM was just horrible today...but pavi was so sweet to worry that padma may go to kal's house..
and a relief to see nitish's coffee joke but cud not enjoy it with all the expectation and anger...

and gw needs to be really handled over to sudha with no delay...or else just imagine...

and yes yr title or lack of it -too good...the picture said it all...

and yes maybe the next FF cud be on what treatment can be givento gw, mm and padma...starting with GW...

and maybe guesses as to how mohan-kal marriage to take place..(mohan has told that he will marry only with padma n mm's permission..so any guesses?)

gisel pls send yr update to the CTs if there is any way...just to express our emotions...!!!
vjayam thumbnail
gisel, this is one update that i dont mind reading again! rofl...too good...cant stop laughing!
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update and comments Gisel🤗! Did you thittu Mr.K for not giving TA/T scene again today? lol... Comments were too good... throughly enjoyed the update👏

Today also no TA/T scene. GW taking the issue in her own hand and trying to get Lav to support her. Atleast Lav was able to understand Thulz. Even Monday, TA/T won't come I guess. There are so many scenes that happens before TA comes home I think.

MM enna kodumai😕. I don't think Mohan is going to keep quiet. Lets see how Mohan is going to react to this.
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Gisel and even more awesome mind voice on the side :)... KalakkareaL pOngO!
TTfan thumbnail
Thank you Gisel for the wonderful update 🤗 and hilarious comments... it was superb.. comments with perfect emoticons... specially the title one..🤣🤣

As everyone said, forgot about the tension created in the episode after reading your update..

No comments on MM.. It was a long scene with MM/K.. hmm just to make Kalyani not to stay with Thulasi until Ta arrives.. MM-K scene came today pola.. but this much long scene aa..

Nit scene with his coffee joke was refreshing.. but GW.. I don't know what to say..sigh..😡 Lav understood T's situation very well.. Hope TA too understands it...😕
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Gisel dear for the superb update 🤗 and very funny comments... awesome.. those emoticons were a perfect match for ur comments...😉 😉

As everyone said, my tension was relieved after reading your update.. 😃 ur update was equivalent to doing meditation Gisel...⭐️

MM - No comments
Such a long scene with MM/Kalyani.. 🥱 

Nit scene and his coffee/payasam joke was refreshing like TTfan said 😊.. 
I'm glad Lav understood and supported for Thuls...😊  Hope TA too understands it...although i doubt it😕