Frequent Posters

.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ankii

Aaarrgh am soo pissed at da cvs todaii Jiya's bad feeling was right

Aaarrgh i was so happy about todaiiz epi but now am so angry

i hate da cvs right now i feel like goin n smashing their heads

Us Raji fans thought sumin good was gna happen but no not at all we forgot dat da cvs as always had some disappointment for us
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rucha123

Ankii

Aaarrgh am soo pissed at da cvs todaii Jiya's bad feeling was right

Aaarrgh i was so happy about todaiiz epi but now am so angry

i hate da cvs right now i feel like goin n smashing their heads

Us Raji fans thought sumin good was gna happen but no not at all we forgot dat da cvs as always had some disappointment for us

well u r right...they disappointed us...and infact I think more disappointment is in store for us in the upcoming days...after seeing today's episode I'm sure they'll show raji adopting a baby...they'll not show rashi pregnant...

as for today's episode...I really liked the side hug after they lit tht chinese candle...tht was cute...then the dance sequence scene also began very well...but it ended on a bad note

p.s. rucha was looking gorgeous in tht red sareešŸ˜³
Originally posted by: ankita_raji

well u r right...they disappointed us...and infact I think more disappointment is in store for us in the upcoming days...after seeing today's episode I'm sure they'll show raji adopting a baby...they'll not show rashi pregnant...

as for today's episode...I really liked the side hug after they lit tht chinese candle...tht was cute...then the dance sequence scene also began very well...but it ended on a bad note

p.s. rucha was looking gorgeous in tht red sareešŸ˜³

yh da epi was good but dat was da sign of disappointment 4 us right

dats not fair really i dont want Raji to adopt a baby i want em to have their own baby

da cvs always have some bad things in store 4 us right

yh Rucha looked Sooo Beautiful in da red saree n da curled hair
but why was Jigar pissed i just watched it from da bit where Rashi chucked everything out her cupboard
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rucha123

yh da epi was good but dat was da sign of disappointment 4 us right

dats not fair really i dont want Raji to adopt a baby i want em to have their own baby

da cvs always have some bad things in store 4 us right

yh Rucha looked Sooo Beautiful in da red saree n da curled hair
but why was Jigar pissed i just watched it from da bit where Rashi chucked everything out her cupboard

yes...even I don't want to see raji adopting a baby...I always wanted to see raji having their own baby but cvs r in no mood to listen to any of our wishes as always...

yes...only bad things r in store for us...I don't see anything good coming out of all this...and jigar was fine at the beginning of the scene but then soon after tht he was shown to be annoyed...I guess tht was because he was getting hurt again and again...I guess he got hurt 4-5 times in tht scene...

and yes...she looked beautiful and very cute as well...specially when she held her ears...
Originally posted by: ankita_raji

yes...even I don't want to see raji adopting a baby...I always wanted to see raji having their own baby but cvs r in no mood to listen to any of our wishes as always...

yes...only bad things r in store for us...I don't see anything good coming out of all this...and jigar was fine at the beginning of the scene but then soon after tht he was shown to be annoyed...I guess tht was because he was getting hurt again and again...I guess he got hurt 4-5 times in tht scene...

and yes...she looked beautiful and very cute as well...specially when she held her ears...

what else can we expect from da cvs besides disappointment 

i love Raji couple so much 
i really badly want to see both of em in a romantic mood not one in romantic mood and da other annoyed no not like dat i want both but unfortunately we will neva get dat due to da stupid brainless cvs 

True dat scene was super cuteešŸ˜³

Edited by rucha123 - 11 years ago