Tuhi nice thread
Jiyaaa
Is that you? Happy B'Day , I know I am late , and wish you a married life
Posted: 11 years ago
@tuhina...the thread looks beautiful...u've done a fab job👏👏

@jiya...wish u very happy birthday(belated) and also a very happy married life😃

p.s. anyone here??

sns hamesha keliye haat se gaya!!! naya love triangle for that wooden plank n aloo gobi...

I QUIT!!!!
Originally posted by Queen.Bee

sns hamesha keliye haat se gaya!!! naya love triangle for that wooden plank n aloo gobi...

I QUIT!!!!

hey rashi...

yaa...I also read tht article...another gohem track on the way🤢sns cvs hv gone crazy...how many times they'll show the same thing again and again...if I'm nt wrong...they've already shown a love triangle for them during the anita track...and now again...idiots😡😡

soo kinwal get a jealousy track...gohem get the jealousy track twice and raji r nowhere in the picture

jealous rashi would definitely be much more interesting to see than a jealous gopi...remember the cornflakes scene...
Edited by ankita_raji - 11 years ago

Indian Television Industry celebrates ITA Awards

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 
The ITA Awards brings the entire television industry together under one roof and recognizes talent in all genres of television.

Popular faces from various channels and shows celebrate the uniqueness of these awards. People from various arenas of television industry, starting from technicians to music and actors are honored on the same platform.

The major highlight of this event is the performances given by the popular faces from the telly industry. Akshara from Yeh Rista Kya Kehlata Hai and Rashi from Saath Nibhana Saathiya will be paying a tribute to popular shows on the Indian television through their performance.

When asked to share her experience, Akshara says, "I am very excited about my performance at the Indian Telly Awards. It is one of the most renowned awards for the telly industry and we all look forward to it. My performance at this award show is very special to me, as through our performances we are paying a tribute to some of the most popular television shows ever."

Popular shows on STAR Plus like Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Iss Pyaar ko kya Naam Doon?,  Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, etc. are nominated in various categories. To find out who bags the trophy, don't forget to watch ITA Awards on Sunday, 25th November 2012 at 9PM only on STAR Plus.

Edited by ankita_raji - 11 years ago
ITA Awards Promo---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc1db7eDsS0&feature=player_embedded

Rucha is there in this promo😃
I am 
Thoguh the batti is red
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

I am 
Thoguh the batti is red

ohh !! Hi musku. But why do u make the batti red ?😕

Anyways are you expevting any raji scene today ??

ps : M quite excited for ITA  this sunday. Rucha will perform and nia will win !! What could be better ?? 
Originally posted by RaJiforever

ohh !! Hi musku. But why do u make the batti red ?😕

Anyways are you expevting any raji scene today ??

ps : M quite excited for ITA  this sunday. Rucha will perform and nia will win !! What could be better ?? 
Its because I am spamming now , Not talking to nyone 
Yes i am ! we are getting so many raji scene these days , I wish a scene in which she gets scared of police and goes to jigar

P.s- me too , In my version its a drashti , barun winning and rucha one⭐️