Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I THINK NIKETAN PLAYING SKY , MINK PLAYING SUNNY AND URVASHI PLAYING JUHI , THEY R MAKING THEIRE OWN GROUPS , NOW ANOTHER SOB KARISHMA THERE SO JEHLTAY RAHIYE BIG BASSπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: music_masti

cruiser ji...as per your logic...

sidhu ji did a planned murder in the court task...

but 50 pages u had debated it was not..πŸ˜† and i liked all ur posts in that 50 pages...

here i'm dis agreeing with ur logic and agreeing with znursing...

happy debate..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you!
Cruiser and I dont DEBATE! 
I post a reply in a snit-Cruiser responds with shero shyari and compliments and I cravenly cave in! Hubby dear keeps asking WHY do you argue with ME?Answer-Write like Cruiser & I'll shut up!
He is still trying and I'm still talking!!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: znursingh

[QUOTE=cruiser51} 

OF FLAWED LOGIC!

Sapna called Urvashi MOTI BHAINS, down right condemnable, she sounded ugly saying that,------------------------ but what she did was in heat of moment when she was actually upset with Sidhu
THAT makes it even more reprehensible! UD is not a dhole you can bajao anytime and vent your frustration on! 
and Urvashi happened to be an obstacle in her succeeding in her task, (of coloring Sidhu's cheeks). ...What Sapna said was in heat of the moment, nothing to be proud of,but yet, understandable!
NO its NOT!
(And it is not as if when Sapna called Urvashi a MOTI BHAINS, Urvashi burst out in tears like Aashka or ran inside like a laachaar Bahoo
So because she didn't react with similar verbal violence...you assume that she was not HURT or felt insulted and humiliated? Not everybody wears their heart on their sleeve!
...Urvashi actually kicked up a storm in her most KAR-KASH Voice and went on and on and on and on...
She had the right! Or is talking gibberish LOUDLY only Sapna's preserve?
After that too, in coming days, Urvashi left no situation go a waste where she could bitch about Sapna...(Wo mere liye hai hi naheen...She does not exist for me...and a lot more)!
AGAIN-it was Sappy's remark to Sampat-"Usko kuchh hogays toh kaun royega" implying that nobody will weep for a dead telly actress

Urvashi on the other hand, not just tried killing Sapna yesterday, but actually planned, calculated and executed her lethal shot specially infront of Salman, when she knew Sapna would be at her vulnerable best!
Are you SERIOUSLY implying that UD KNEW what SK was going to ask her THAT particular question?? They scripted it together?! That is patently absurd!!
She perfectly calculated that Sapna's mind would be totally pre-occupied anticipating how Salman, would unleash his fresh attack on Sapna, and even as Sapna is sitting apprehensively & listening to each word of Salman suspiciously and all alert-----Lo & behold? Who attacks her? Not Salman but Urvashi, with a week ,long bile stored inside her!😑 
UD is a street smart woman.Loud? YES! Storing bile? NO! She is just smart enough to seize the opportunity when it was presented to her on a platter,to put Blondie in her place.Revenge IS a dish best served cold

Thats what the difference is between Culpable Homicide not amounting to murder and a cold blooded, pre-meditated, pre-planned murder!πŸ€“

NO!Your whole presumption is assumptive! This post is an example of flawed logic and an avid subscription to the usual conspiracies theories!!!

PS= I still like the way you write!!

Respectfully, have to disagree with your points Zoya Ji.😊

First of all, you have done selective quoting and dissection of my post! πŸ˜›

Yes,I agree with you, UD or for that matter anyone else in house,  is no DHOLE who any one can Bajao anywhere as you said, but you edited out my whole portions that detailed how Dhole Bajaaod Sapna then and there, without waiting for a second, when called a MOTI BHAINS!πŸ˜›...Being a girl, you would understand it better I suppose, but I think it does stay inside women, if someone lampoons their physical features and I can perfectly understand if it rankled Ms. Dholakia a great deal. But we can be fair...Urvashi dished back, then and there, had been dishing Sapna thereafter in coming days as well, as would addicts of LIVE FEED vouch for!

Your quote,"AGAIN-it was Sappy's remark to Sampat-"Usko kuchh hogays toh kaun royega" implying that nobody will weep for a dead telly actress"-------------------------------------------------I can point out, was for Delu (over her 2 votes count in that silly Rajneeti task)---------------------NOT FOR Dholakia!😊

When you say "Revenge IS a dish best served cold", ...   basically you agree with me that what Urvashi indulged in, in front of Salman was REVENGE...plain & Cold Revenge!!---Thats what I said too!😊

Instinctive Loss of mind vs Plain & Cold Revenge!-plain n simple!⭐️

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: znursingh

Thank you!
Cruiser and I dont DEBATE! 
I post a reply in a snit-Cruiser responds with shero shyari and compliments and I cravenly cave in! Hubby dear keeps asking WHY do you argue with ME?Answer-Write like Cruiser & I'll shut up!
He is still trying and I'm still talking!!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

when i see chandu..cruiser mithibani all their posts...i feel like when i can post like that...long essays...and i'm very lazy so mostly i'll stay away from debates...good for me toooπŸ˜‰

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
AND one more thing ...

last night BB edited a crucial part...where sapna was talking against urvashi's captaincy...that no one had seen in live feed nor they shown in edited version...no there is a behind the scene footage in BB site...

and in urvashi's reply to salman...something regarding sapna taunted her of being tv personality...

so these two incident happend this week only...after nomination...
that too no one had seen that...what happnd is known with BB, the inmates and salman only

so urvashi was not keeping her grudge for one week and planning on that...it happnd day before yesterday...so when salman asked..salmas was also known what urvashi was hinting..and apart from asha,sana and sapna all were clapping for salman and urvashi...

so surely something had happnd last two days...

u kow the live feed with mutes and camera changes...so i'm giving benefit of doubt for urvashi...

and more than urvashi...i had grudge with sapna when she called sidhu all the names ...later bitched him with SAD group...πŸ˜†  that's y i'm happy and supporting urv in this incident...πŸ˜†

poor me😳
Edited by music_masti - 11 years ago
[QUOTE=cruiser51}

[/QUOTE]

Respectfully, have to disagree with your points Zoya Ji.😊
@@@NO PROBLEM!
First of all, you have done selective quoting and dissection of my post! πŸ˜›
@@@I HATE typing! So I replied to the portions that I thought needed addressing!

Yes,I agree with you, UD or for that matter anyone else in house,  is no DHOLE who any one can Bajao anywhere as you said, but you edited out my whole portions that detailed how Dhole Bajaaod Sapna then and there, without waiting for a second, when called a MOTI BHAINS!πŸ˜›
@@@ I have a really bad temper so I prefer NOT to retort immediately-I hurt people I love...so I have learnt to be stoic in the face of provocation...but I do NOT forgive nor forget till I've had my say!
...Being a girl, you would understand it better I suppose, but I think it does stay inside women, if someone lampoons their physical features and I can perfectly understand if it rankled Ms. Dholakia a great deal. But we can be fair...Urvashi dished back, then and there,
@@@People react differently to provocation!had been dishing Sapna thereafter in coming days as well, as would addicts of LIVE FEED vouch for!

Your quote,"AGAIN-it was Sappy's remark to Sampat-"Usko kuchh hogays toh kaun royega" implying that nobody will weep for a dead telly actress"-------------------------------------------------I can point out, was for Delu (over her 2 votes count in that silly Rajneeti task)---------------------NOT FOR Dholakia!😊
@@@SO WHAT? It was dismissive of her career choice.If somebody made such a coarse disrespectful remark about lecturers-I would have taken their ar*e when I was calmer! ALL the telly actresses present had the right to be hurt and angry-they didn't say,"Oh that is RICH coming from a NAI" did they?

When you say "Revenge IS a dish best served cold", ...   basically you agree with me that what Urvashi indulged in, in front of Salman was REVENGE...plain & Cold Revenge!!---Thats what I said too!😊 
@@@EEW! You made me type and we AGREE?!

Instinctive Loss of mind vs Plain & Cold Revenge!-plain n simple!⭐️
 @@@I'm sick to DEATH of the phrase , "in the heat of the moment" to excuse inexcusable behavior! All spouses (spice?!) who cheat on their partners regularly trot out this hoary chestnut!!
Edited by znursingh - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: biggboss6

Loved this one. Totally makes sense. Highly analysed and well presented. 

Kudos.

Thanks for your kind words bb6!

I hope BB shows more and more clips of housemates to those in that spooky Village look house! Would reveal characters in BB house better and will be more interesting for viewers as well! 😊

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just loved this one..❀️
Only brainy people can think this..πŸ‘
tellyaddict2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cruiser ji, you've nailed it with this one. Thank you for writing it 'coz it was much needed. πŸ‘

Coming to point, I agree Sapna went overboard and passed a derogatory comment on Urvashi. But that's it. She was done and she didn't keep on repeating the "same comment" again and again. Whereas Urvashi is just not ready to let go the whole thing. I understand she felt bad and humiliated but what she's doing every now and then to Sapna, as per live feeds and episodes, is way too much. She's seizing any opportunity, whatsoever, to hurl insults and comments on Sapna. Each time she shouts and gets all loud, doesn't mean she's straight forward and all. In normal codes, it's inappropriate behaviour. Period. 
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmangirl

KAR-KASH Voice πŸ˜† n i hate that
... i agree that was in heat of moment  ..even though earlier i found it wrong but even normal ppl like us do such things   ...urvashi is no saint ...we can see how she has become thali ka baingan ...n mandraoing from idhar to udhar ...sapna is not like that ...but kya hota hai na ...vaani kadvi ho toh ...vyaktitva b bura lagne lagta hai ...same haal hai bechari sapna ka

@BOLD: So true...if Sapna can get hold of her instinctive urges, she would be an angel 😊...but then, she won;t remain Sapna Bhavnani then!
😲