Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: taurusbb

There's absolutely no relevance between the examples you have given and what you have written!! No one committed a crime or a murder. Sapna behaved foully and Urvashi like any other human being was waiting for her chance to give it back and that's what she did!! Anyone else would have done it, only a saint like Siddhu would have kept quiet πŸ˜‰

Sapna's language was crude, Urvashi used sarcasm.

Sapna insulted, Urvashi only commented on what Sapna had said.

Sapna insulted Urvashi for doing a task. Urvashi did not do anything, she only replied to Sallu's question.

But yesterday Sapna did not deserve this - she deserved it long back!!

Anyway all this is good for us - more masala. And this is great for you - more fodder for your posts 😊

Murder and Culpable Homicides are analogy!

My take is:

Its a case of impulsive / kiddish/ foolish outburst VS Cold / Calculated / Planned Revenge!
πŸ˜›
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_masti

cruiser ji...as per your logic...

sidhu ji did a planned murder in the court task...

but 50 pages u had debated it was not..πŸ˜† and i liked all ur posts in that 50 pages...

here i'm dis agreeing with ur logic and agreeing with znursing...

happy debate..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Your post is interesting, but here itself you will get your answer!

Watch that 'court' scene of Sidhu once again...it would be there on You Tube! When first asked, Sidhu did not want to say anything against Sapna----and as soon as Sapna started her needless verbal assault on Sidhu,--------that was the last straw for Sidhu and he-------then only came up with his (in)famous Lajja-Ashleelta sermon!

That itself shows his was an instinctive, extempore outburst, not a pre-planned murder of Sapna as was done by Urvashi yesterday!
😊

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My opinion - /

FIRST of all --there was nothing in the heat of the moment by both @ - /  SAPNA was already upset and ANGRY with URVASHI mainly coz SIDHU chose her  as trusted member for protecting him in that TASK -- / @ SO SAPNA's jealousy was visible --  

URVASHI was displeased with SAPNA over her silly/vulgar JOKE @ -- and she was visibly angry and bitching against her all the TIME --

NOW --the whole altercation started when they got bit physical ---while URVASHI had to push her back to protect SIDHU paaji from GULAAL--- / BOTH were equally innocent there but SAPNA accused URVASHI of physical violence and she retaliated. And that whole conversation led to 'MOTI BHAINS' remark / @  -- EVEN if there was no altercation there between the two ---these two were bound to fight with each other sooner or later --- it was long due given their equations with each other -/

I don't know think URVASHI's remarks were pre-calculated on friday ---she simply taunted her and she was right at her PLACE / @@  URVASHI had an argument with aseem a while ago  where HE tried to project that KRANTIKAARI's are more important than TV-actors / @  SO URVASHI was indirectly referring to that comment / @ --- and YES SAPNA does think that TV actors are just for the sake of entertainment ----and SAPS is totally WRONG /

NOW – in your examples –it was misunderstanding between the two that led to murder / -- BUT in case of SAPNAA and URVASHI there is no misunderstanding .THEY both very well know the reasons why they DISLIKE each other . THEY are just conflicting personalities. 

asten thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Surprised to see the TS biased post recently. The motive might be correct but the example were surly not. 
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Thanks for your kind words bb6!

I hope BB shows more and more clips of housemates to those in that spooky Village look house! Would reveal characters in BB house better and will be more interesting for viewers as well! 😊

I doubt that it would be spooky since Cheese buns Imam is there to sugarcoat everything. 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: asten

Surprised to see the TS biased post recently. The motive might be correct but the example were surly not. 

My 'bias' changes on a daily basis!πŸ˜›

I am in love with Urvashi today on learning she has nominated Dhongi Dhelu-Delu!πŸ‘

This topic post, merely picks two wrongs, one of Sapna and one of Urvashi and attempts to analyse difference between the two!
...Don't take the murder & culpable homicide analogies literally!😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Yesterday in LIVE FEED, Vishal was upset with Rajeev and was saying he is angry with Rajeev because he (Vishal) didn;t make the TV actors remark and yet, Pillu played it such that blame came on him!

So if Vishal too didn't start the rumour, then Urvashi's 'crime' drastically changes. It was not a pre-planned, pre-meditated, cold blooded murder then!

It was a case of letting someone brainwash you and stabbing someone believing a rumour it seems!
πŸ€“
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What  did Urvashi  say  (when Sapna was all ears for Salman  with full concentration) ? was it  direct , or indirect attack  on Sapna ?  Can someone please  quote ?
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Yesterday in LIVE FEED, Vishal was upset with Rajeev and was saying he is angry with Rajeev because he (Vishal) didn;t make the TV actors remark and yet, Pillu played it such that blame came on him!

So if Vishal too didn't start the rumour, then Urvashi's 'crime' drastically changes. It was not a pre-planned, pre-meditated, cold blooded murder then!

It was a case of letting someone brainwash you and stabbing someone believing a rumour it seems!
πŸ€“

ooh vishal is very much true...he says only truth...very genuine guy,...πŸ˜†
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cruiser i must say u r too biased for sapnaπŸ˜”