A Tale Of Two Crimes-The Difference! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=sector]What  did Urvashi  say  (when Sapna was all ears for Salman  with full concentration) ? was it  direct , or indirect attack  on Sapna ?  Can someone please  quote ? [/QUOTE]

DiRECT ATTACK...
Sapna was anticipating Salman to say something to her and from most unexpected quarters, attack came from Urvashi's side,"Mere opinion ki kya value hai, main toh mamooli TV actor hoon, hum TV actors ki kya aukaat..." kind of words, suggesting Sapna is dismissive of TV actors as maamooli chaps---------------all the time Sapna was shown vigorously nodding her head in a No-No-No!

Later Sapna confronted each one of them including Urvashi and none could say this remark originated from Sapna!

Some members said Vishal was the creator of all this but, yesterday, Vishal said to Niketan he is upset with Rajeev because he put the blame on him (Vishal), though he had nothing to do with it!

Simple point is had Sapna made this remark, Urvashi is the LAST PERSON on earth who would say, I didn;t hear you saying it...she would say,"AAPNE BOLA MADAM...YAHAAN PE BOLA, US DIN BOLA AUR IS CONTEXT MEIN BOLA"🀣

For all her faults, Urvashi is not one to mince words. She should be given credit where due!
πŸ˜›
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Shayari.

cruiser i must say u r too biased for sapnaπŸ˜”

I don't think so Shayari ji, but ofcourse I could be wrong!

On this one, I don;t think I got it wrong! Sapna has pointedly asked about this alleged remark to Vishal, Brijesh, Delu, Sana, Rajeev and she mentioned even Urvashi also. If NO ONE could tell her she did make the remark, it does indicate someone getting away with a manipulation!

It could be Vishal or Rajeev!  Fairly logical!😊

Thanks   Cruiser,  now i see the picture  in its entire perspective ! 

One more thing,  the other day they showed  Sapna asking everybody when did i say that, when did  i say that   .  The video showed her asking  everybody except for Urvashi   hahahaaa

i wud say  Sapna, just you try and ask Urvashi...πŸ˜†
Urvashi is playing the game smartly...without seeking sympathy..
As for being nice...lol...who said she is nice n forgiving...rofl...no one thinks so...infact I guess we all know what kinda ppl come in big boss...Innocent and nice people are not made for this show...

She herself keeps saying...main agar apne pe agayi toh sabki khair nahi...I still wish Urvashi had pretended Sapna didnt exist tho...but khair...u learn not to hav expectations from BB contestants...they only prove u wrong.,Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sector

Thanks   Cruiser,  now i see the picture  in its entire perspective ! 

One more thing,  the other day they showed  Sapna asking everybody when did i say that, when did  i say that   .  The video showed her asking  everybody except for Urvashi   hahahaaa

i wud say  Sapna, just you try and ask Urvashi...πŸ˜†

Sapna clearly mentioned she asked Urvashi as well and Urvashi said she was not sure!

*Whats with this ID change?? Why would one sacrifice one of the most beautiful name ID here?😲

As for Sapna ka allegations...she was dismisive abt actors in general n even tv actors...jab she was asked to dance or fo a skit shez been mean to actors n said I dont do nanga nach n all.

Wat a hypocrite she is...her career depends on these ppl getting their hair cut from her...she flaunts her celeb clientele...even in her entry episode she
Listed so many actors...nd then she makes derogatory statements against their profession????

Agar wo nahi toh iska bhi kuch nahi hoga...celebrity hairstylist??? Who thinks her clients do nanga naach...lol...

I wonder how her clients will feel abt her if they hear she said that πŸ˜† Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Sapna se mujhe bahut umeedein thi..
I liked her soo much in the 1st week when she stood up against Kashif...So fiery n smart...Sadly shez started sucking up to stay in the game...SAD ...she ruined her image for me post aseemz exit...
Originally posted by togepe30

As for Sapna ka allegations...she was dismisive abt actors in general n even tv actors...jab she was asked to dance or fo a skit shez been mean to actors n said I dont do nanga nach n all.

Wat a hypocrite she is...her career depends on these ppl getting their hair cut from her...she flaunts her celeb clientele...even in her entry episode she
Listed so many actors...nd then she makes derogatory statements against their profession????

Agar wo nahi toh iska bhi kuch nahi hoga...celebrity hairstylist??? Who thinks her clients do nanga naach...lol...

I wonder how her clients will feel abt her if they hear she said that πŸ˜†

Sapna contradicts herself, doesn't mean she doesn't has a valid point!

What she meant in that Nanga Naach comment is, if BB is all about Dance and Ramp walk tasks, she is not going to do it. (In subsequent episodes, she once mentioned also that last year girls were asked to do ramp walks-Rain Dance etc and when offered the BB slot this year, she first clarified whether she would have to do that? BB Team said NO...In another conversation she mentioned BB lost a lot last year by losing prime time 9PM slot due to adult themes, invitation to Sunny Leone etc...)

Just because she jumbles up words at times, doesn't mean she is a bad individual or twisted in her mind. I have seen intellectual Professors from IITs who taught me, making a mess of general conversations, just because they can't express themselves articulately!

In any case this Nanga Naach thing was in second or 3rd episode...in no way related to Urvashi's outburst couple of weeks ago which actually was an outburst of a woman rankled and hurt by MOTI BHAINS remark of Sapna, which I agree was not in good taste and condemnable!...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Come to think of it Urvashi is a gorgeous woman, neither Moti, nor a Bhains!...But then, women do get hurt when picked on their appearance I suppose! Even Sapna would if some one mocked her looks!
😊
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
Lol...I am not even talking abt urvashi...nor defending her...
Sapna was a star...she just lost focus...nd dhol ka gang is not helping her either..

Btw I never said shez a bad person...but she is a hypocrite...who keeps contradicting herself...but then so is everyone else...I felt bad the way she bitched abt karishma...even tho she fidnt nominate her...usme bhi problm hai usse??

I am saying this coz I had hopes from sapna n she didnt live upto them...baaki sab I knew were already like that...didnt expect sapna to b two faced...Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Excuse the typos...m online thru phone...lol