YAROON... DOSTI BADI HI HASEEN HAI(LAST CH:pg96) - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pihu_angad

what about MOHIT MALIK...

btw grt suspense yaar...
update soon..

wow yaar..
mohit malik and Sidharth malhotra were in my short list...
😳
ankir chakkar kya hai?? poor arjun!

btw riya couldnt hear anything against arjun 😆 i thought she would shift to siding raj...
Hi kunchu,sorry for late commenting 😕 I was realy busy..

First time Arjun is forwarding his hand & Someone is refusing...!!! Thats interesting 😉

what happened in one year?? I dont think its related to Roshni..

lets see..no need to say update soon as I know you are fast 😆

loved it ❤️ thanks for pm 😃
p.s. for suggestion I would say Hasan Zaidi..i realy like him 😳
beautiful update😃

waiting for more
AS REQUESTED BY MY BUDDIES.. HERE I INTRODUCE RAJ...

RAJ MALHOTRA...

Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago
OMG...RC is raj...

This is amazing yaar...nice choice...after seeing him...my mind is thinking ki tere ss mein jealosy track chahiye...

Arjun is jealosus...
RAJ INTRODUCED.. HOWS HE??

YAROON ' DOSTI..BADI HI HASEEN HAI'!

CHAPTER 4:

Flashback: 

Arjun was sitting down on the floor leaning back on the sofa. He was lost. Tears were flowing down his cheeks. He couldn't it handle it any more. He was sobbing bitterly. He felt so lonely'😭

Raj and Sameer came inside and saw him in a very bad condition. They could never see their best friend in this condition. They rushed to him. Raj touched his shoulder. "Arjun.. ab bas ' please try to control yourself.. please.." Sameer was standng close to Raj.

"kaise Raj' kaise control karu.. sab mere galthi hai' sab mere galthi.." Arjun cried again. He winced at the pain he had near to the ribs. His wounds were still fresh near his ribs and right arm..

"Arjun sambhalke' tumhare ghaav abhi thak bhara nahi' please zyada stress math do.." Sameer pleaded. "ye ghaav ab kabhi nahi bharega Sam.. kabhi nahi'" he was in a trance.

Raj tried to bring him back.. "ab utho tum.. aao kuch khao.. or medicines bhi lo'" he tried to lift him from the floor. But Arjun didn't move.

"chale jao yaha se'" Arjun said. Both of them were shocked. "what??"

"I said leave me alone'" he cried out.

"no hum tumhe nahi chodenge. Ab utho waha se.." Raj was adamant.

"ek baar bathau tho samaj mein nahi aatha hai kya?? Kyu thang kar rahe ho tum mujhe.. ? kya lagthe hai mein tumhara?"

"Arjun stop this nonsense. Tum ab hosh mein nahi ho.. we are your friends.. or hum tumhe aise nahi chodenge' utho.." Raj tried to pull him again. Arjun was angry that he pushed Raj away from him. Raj fell a bit away from him. Sameer went to help him. They both didn't know what to do..

"nahi chahiye mujhe koi friends' nahi chahiye mujhe tumhe.. jo bhi aatha hai, wo sab mujhe chodke chale jaatha hai.. tum log bhi jaoge.. bohot maza atha hoga na subko aise karke.. not anymore' just get out of here and leave me alone." He shouted and clutched on to his bandages wincing. Raj and Sam rushed to help him but he didn't allow them to come nearby.

Sam pulled Raj out of the house. Raj was protesting. "Sam kya kar rahe ho tum..?wo ab pure hosh me nahi hai.. he needs us.. hum use aise nahi chod sakte.."

"I know Raj'par is waqt wo akela rahna chahtha hai' so let him be'uss se naaraz math hona"

"but Sam..mein uss se naaraz nahi hu.. hum use akale kaise chod sakthe hai?.. he is our friend'" he couldn't hold on anymore. He broke down. Sam hugged Raj. "its ok Raj.. sab teekh hojayega.. aaj raath use akele rahne do.. but I promise hum sabere ayenge.. dekhna he will be much better." They went home.

Next morning they came early to meet Arjun. But his door was locked.

flash back ends:

"sir'sir'" Riya kept calling Sameer. He was lost in his thoughts. He woke up. "ha' Riya.. kya hua?"

"kuch nahi sir raath bobot hue hai.. aap ghar jaiye.."

"ha.. ok..tum bhi jao.. good night. " Riya came back from his cabin. Arjun was in his chair lost in his world.. she felt pity in him.. she wished to comfort him.. but she knew him better. She went to Shree and Chotu in Shree's cabin.

"yaar ye mujhse dekha nahi ja raha'. Waha Rathod sir depressed hai or yaha Arjun sir'

Uss Raj Sir ko aana hi nahi chahiye tha.."

"don't say like that Ri.. I believe shayad unke aane se Arjun sir ko koi relief milne wale hai' maybe it will take time.." Shree was positive,

"ya lets see.. hope sab jaldi teekh hojaye."

Sameer came to Arjun and called him back from his thoughts.. "Arjun.. don't worry.. sab teekh ho jayega' just give him some time.."

"patha nahi Sam, meine jo uske saath kiya.. uske baath wo mujhe kabhi maaf karenge bhi ya nahi'"

PRECAP:

Ridhima's introduction..

comments please...

CHAPTER 5 AND RIDHIMA IN PAGE 17...

Edited by kunchu - 11 years ago
Hey ...
That was great ... :)