Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Imam Siddiqui AT!!!Runner Up for BB6 - Page 4

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Dexterkilaila

Yea I know...that's why I want to change it while I'm still loyal to Imaam!😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well then PM a global moderator. Maybe they'll let you change your username before the year is up. πŸ˜† Or quickly reach the next level of Sizzlerz. πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by-Shreya_luvs

Well then PM a global moderator. Maybe they'll let you change your username before the year is up. πŸ˜† Or quickly reach the next level of Sizzlerz. πŸ˜‰

They won't. Priya Nair already changed my name from Dexterkichokri to Dexterkilaila before my one year was up...so if I ask her again, she'll probably shoot me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh really? You can change your name when you're a sizzler? Well...jeez...that ugly color has at least one perk then. πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
You should be able to. Because it's a change in status so it should allow you to change your username as well. And that colour ain't really bad. πŸ˜† It's better than my coolbie colour which I've had for a year and 3 months now. πŸ˜†
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Does anyone have links to the Imam-Aashka fight that was shown in the precap? I can't find it online. I have heard so many people talking about it on IF. I have heard that the fight was exciting.πŸ˜†
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Dexterkilaila

I LOOOVE him!!!!!I  wish I could change my name to Imaamkilaila!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am changing mine too but have to wait until december
ShahZur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-blackie

Does anyone have links to the Imam-Aashka fight that was shown in the precap? I can't find it online. I have heard so many people talking about it on IF. I have heard that the fight was exciting.πŸ˜†

i saw on colour on tv , thats it , Ashika was saying we will play same game as he was playing all day
ShahZur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Shreya_luvs

You should be able to. Because it's a change in status so it should allow you to change your username as well. And that colour ain't really bad. πŸ˜† It's better than my coolbie colour which I've had for a year and 3 months now. πŸ˜†

yaar you done so many posts , we r kids in front of u πŸ‘
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ShahZur4Cruiser

i saw on colour on tv , thats it , Ashika was saying we will play same game as he was playing all day

I don't think Aashka is any match for Imam. 🀣 Imam's speed of talking is faster than the speed at which Aashka's tears flow.πŸ˜†

I am excited for tomorrow's episode. Imam is such a colorful characterπŸ˜†  I have a thing for schemers. This is one of the reasons why I like Blair WaldorfπŸ˜‰ I really want to see Imam do some scheming and play games.
ShahZur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-blackie

I don't think Aashka is any match for Imam. 🀣 Imam's speed of talking is faster than the speed at which Aashka's tears flow.πŸ˜†

I am excited for tomorrow's episode. Imam is such a colorful characterπŸ˜†  I have a thing for schemers. This is one of the reasons why I like Blair WaldorfπŸ˜‰ I really want to see Imam do some scheming and play games.

true and she might have got the chance to say this when he must be doing number 2 in the toilet . πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ShahZur4Cruiser

yaar you done so many posts , we r kids in front of u πŸ‘

Thank you. πŸ˜†