Spark notes of the Week: CutielovsChocs

Trend of the Week: missscarlet

Rating of the Week: tiara_magic

Message to Writers: Mais

Junglee Scene of the Week: CutielovsChocs

Dialogue of the Week: CutielovsChocs

Picture of the Week: ..first.rain..

Show Stealer: ..first.rain..

Breaking the Fourth Wall: ..DamonCrazy..

Project of the Week: ..first.rain..

Buddy of the Week: kittu_arsha

Innocent of the Week: aditi061

Who says you're not Perfect: Mais

Enchanted: CutielovsChocs

Philosophy of the Week: Mais

Best FF/OS writer of the Week: ..first.rain..

Best Siggy/Video siggy Maker of the Week: ..first.rain..

Icon/Avi Maker of the Week:  ..first.rain..

Most Active Member of the Week: ..first.rain..

Most Active Thread Maker of the Week:  ..first.rain..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

**Banner & animated logo's: ..first.rain.. + -Stutz- **

**Winning Siggies: ssaba  ** 

A big thank you to everyone who is in the team for helping me take this NL off. I hope you all will continue enjoying and hope the forum members will support! 

TO Everyone in the NL Team: 

If you haven't already, please add the id TBP_NL as your buddy. You will be sending your entries straight in that account. Thank you! 

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Team Jaitley vs Team Banga are having their competition on in full force, with the Junglees getting worried by the minute because of their plan of knowing about all the tasks backfiring. Samar-Juhi manage to get a good lead in the quiz round which is that about 'food' but lose by one point. The saving grace comes in the form of an impromptu song and dance by Ranveer-Panchi and KD-Kiya respectively. JJ's team is officially chosen to represent the Alpha Plus competition from Royal Academy.(PARTYYY! )

JJ informs the Junglees that as a form of celebration, he'll be taking them out for a picnic. As he goes to Rama Sir for permission, it is made clear that while on the journey, JJ will be training them for Alpha Plus and the Junglees had better make it, rather than 'break it'.

The Junglees (minus Bobby) plus Naina Ma and JJ begin their weekend journey. Upon reaching the campsite, everyone gets to work in the form of setting up tents. Once that is done, they're lost in their respective gismos, with Samar-KD-Piddi playing Frisbee, Panchi reading, Juhi clicking pictures, RV talking to Alien. JJ gets kinda irritated, and thus asks them to hand over their respective gadgets to him. After a lot of complaining and whining, all of them have a LOT of fun fishing (KiSha scene was adorable!), and putting the caught fish under each other's shirts. Thereafter, is the bonfire with the MashUp of the Year with everyone being extremely into the moment, being merry.

JJ sees Piddi-Samar-KD drinking late into the night, with Piddi being so drunk that he goes to the girls' tent and blurts out his feelings to Naina Ma, thinking that she's Bobby. Morning comes bright and early as JJ wakes them up rudely, asking them to get dressed ASAP. Still in their drunken haze, they do as told and line up with the others. JJ informs them that they'll be going for a hike, where under the pretence of meditation, JJ disappears, leaving a note and the Junglees on their own. After walking for ages and not finding a way out, KD-Kiya go in search of some water, marking their path on some trees with a knife. The others are left behind in a clearing, and are advised not to leave because unity is the key in that challenge. However, chaos ensues as a reptile is let lose next to RV and he runs all around, making them lose track of where they were before. Obviously, KD-Kiya can't find the others and then comes nightfall. The separated 5 continue to walk here and there, searching for the lost 2. KD and Kiya light a fire, in hopes that no wild animal would come near them. A roar sounds, scaring everyone, (KiSha hug!😳) and finally unites all 7 when Samar-Ranveer smell smoke.

All of them share the water and lots of hugs; and then comes the difficulty of cooking the food found in the bag-pack that KD-Kiya found. Upon deciding to cook up everything that is within the bag, everyone gets to work and they're astonished when they observe Samar cutting up a cabbage with efficiency. Over to JJ and Naina ma: She's worried that the students won't be able to take care of themselves and asks JJ to help them. JJ is confident that they'll make it, safe and sound. (HIS Jokers😳)

Back to our Junglees: arguments break out between RV-KD and Panchi loses her temper twice in a row, making RV shout at her. Everyone takes Panchi's side and Samar tells RV to cool it, since she's his best friend! (PanSh scene where KD consoles Panchi a little!😳)

They decide to sleep there for the night and find the route back to camp the following morning. Hilarity ensues; morning comes once again bright and early. With some logic and unity, they reach camp and JJ commends them. They yell at JJ for putting them in such danger but JJ tells them that he was around so that they couldn't see them, and was watching over them.

After having breakfast and their gadgets back, the Junglees return to the city. RV has a fight with Alien and he hangs up on her. Panchi remembers it's RV's birthday and goes over to his house to wish him with a cake. He's in a foul mood and chucks the cake away, telling her to go away since he hates his birthdays because they remind him that he's alone. Panchi-RV share a beautiful moment, where RV apologises and wipes her tears when she tells him that she can share his pain and that he should give second chances to his life and loved ones. (AWWW😳) 

Alien is seen talking to someone on the phone, saying that she's using RV to get the info for APC and that they'll win and not Royals (oh please, like THAT's going to happen!😆). APC is one of the biggest inter-school fest, Samar tells Piddi and a hilarious moment between them is shown. Piddi is annoyed that KD is giving so much importance to Kiya. The Junglees decide a name for their team 'Buddies' and KD designs the logo.(I'm SO gonna make teeshirts😆) 

Kiya is with her mom at a caf; the same one that KD-Piddi are in. However, her mom steps out and Kunal comes in. Therefore, KD-Piddi see Kiya with Kunal, misunderstanding her once more. (Dammit!🤢 well, at least this MU will be cleared up soon! Aasha ki kiran!)

This week tbp saw the night camp track. The junglees had a lot of fun and so did we watching them. Also we got to see some very amazing outfits on tbp which made me say 'omg!'

So , the trend of the week is awarded to one other than

KIYA GUJRAL

No surprises here. Kiya is usually the best dressed in tbp. But her this week'd outfits outshone all of the junglees. I loved loved the pink dress that she wore on the first day and also her camping outfit of black tank top and a green macro mini. But the outfit that stole my heart is the one in the picture above. The colour of her top is beautiful! It stuited her tan skin so very well. And not to mention pink is the colour of the season. With her tan hot pants and the matching scarf , kiya looked picture perfect. She defiantly deserves this week's trend of the week 

If I had to pick one, I'd say the point where they were all alone in the jungle, trying to find their way back to camp. Especially when morning fell, and they all decided to come together and united, they ultimately got back to camp, a little annoyed, frustrated but somewhere feeling a sense of achievement. The characters know that them coming together is the biggest advantage of all, so says Junglee and so say I! :D

-Araina- thumbnail

Once again, unable to pick one. 😆

1) KD to Kiya (being very flustered): Main washroom jaa raha hoon. Chalogi?

2) JJ (to Naina Maa when she tells him that he shouldn't have left them alone in the jungle to find their way back): My Jokers will be fine, Naina Maa.

3)Juhi (When Panchi snaps at RV and tells him that RV should tie a letter to a pigeon's leg and send it to Alien): Samar, pigeons ko kaise pata chalega ki Ayesha ka address kya hai?

4)JJ (to the Junglees after they've won against Banga's team): Tum logon ka celebration karne ka style thoda alag hai nai? 

How can it not be this one?

I debated a lot and finally chose this one. Why? It shows THE BUDDY PROJECT'S Beginning! All of them are TOGETHER trying to find a way out. They're for once tolerating one another even when it's hard to! 😆 There were many scenes I could chose from. Like KiSha hug, Samar-Piddi, RaHi heartbreaking birthday scenes. But finally, this picture stole the essence :D

This time, there are many options. It can be Kiya for her sweet nature she's brought out. It can be KD for wanting to trust her over what he knows. It can be Panchi for the continuous pain she goes through. It can be Samar for the way he handles himself apart from his truth. But above all, I feel this time around, Ranveer deserves it! 

Yes, that's right. Ranveer! The way he keeps himself going after losing his parents. His pain caught my heart the most. He doesn't want to hurt Panchi. Yet, he ends up doing this. He is just an innocent and confused fellow who does things as they come along. Not many like him because of his behavior but I say he is the show stealer for sure! 

Since the Project has began! I would say the project for the week was the trust act. It really catches attention and teaches their partner to trust each other. Though some couples took different advantages of it 😆 Nevertheless, the trust act it is!

again ! The title goes to PANCHI ! Well Well Well ! Who else deserves it Better? 
No matter What? How rude RV is..No Matter What How he Behaves and How he Fails to Unserstand HIS Moti..She is Always With Him..She Cares for Him the Same Way.
She Remembered Ranveer's B'Day..She wanted to make him Feel Special just Like the Past 12 Years of their Friendship !
to be Very True..The Birthday Episode got me in Tears..RV was Crying..Panchi was Crying..Their Friendship..At Someone even he knows that His Mosti is always there for Him...the Perfect Friends..well ! Hope Realisation Dawan Over Them Too ! :)

-Araina- thumbnail

Heya peeps!!! So straight away coming to the point,in my view Juhi was the most innocent of the week. All the buddies were tensed about their survival ,were cribbing and nit to forget bad mouthing JJ. She was the only person who just cared about her comfort in the place and communication facilities. It was cute to find her worrying about her social networking friends who, according to her will doubt on her very existance and wonder where on earth has she dissapeared. She was worried about pizza's and burgersrather than of thinking how to get food at this place. That girl was missing home cooked food of her mother and her mother ofcourse in just few hours. She  even remembered her love for the fellow having Justin Bieber's photo but was unaware of the critical moment she was in. It only shows us that this girl is protected by her parents and friends's  love from this brutal cruel world. She had no knowledge of what she has gotten herself into but want back her dearest things.

I think this purity of mind and soul and also complete awareness of this cruel world made her the innocent of the week

The second "Breaking The Fourth Wall" scene goes to'.*drum roll*'.KD's!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJosw7COILM&list=UUpiWi3cKpfOxgOFvFCpWtCQ&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

5.04-5.10

Video Credit-Piyu AKA 100littledevils

Reason' KD's brain started functioning again🤣.

Just a few seconds long,this is my favorite 'Breaking The Fourth Wall Scene'.After days of steeling himself against Kiya, deliberately not trying to see her true self, he finally opens his eyes and sees her for what she is'an innocent girl under her 'diva' cover.I know people are pissed off about the fact, that he doesn't trust her, but any immature teen in his place would have thought the same.THIS scene however shows that despite whatever plotting he does, he is a good guy at heart and recognizes the good in others. KiSha were never a path of roses.There WILL be ups & downs.But in the end, they WILL find their way back to each other,just like KD finally acknowledges that Kiya isn't the backstabber that he thought she was❤️❤️❤️.

The one character that touched my heart was Ranveer Shergill. He's lonely. He's a victim of sometimes cruel Nature. He doesn't have the support of the family or the love of the people who make a house, home. He's got all the money, he's got all the attitude but what he desperately needs is the love of someone he can call his own; a family.

He feels betrayed, he feels cheated and it was all evident with the way he first lashed out at Panchi and then apologized to her. He has this fear in his heart that whoever comes close to him, would end up making him lonelier than ever. And this fear is holding him back from giving second chances. Just one little prick of betrayal and all his old wounds open up again. It's not easy living with loneliness every second of the life...and he's been doing that for years. So, if he is a little out of his senses...it's alright.

But what he forgets is that friends are the family which God left on us to find. And he has beautiful friends, particularly one best friend. But he can't see it...for now he's too blind by someone's fake affection to figure out the sincere feelings of someone else. He cherishes relationships but he doesn't know how to maintain them. Right now, he is in a confused state of mind but slowly...he'll figure his way out of it...all there is left to hope is that this time, he'll hold the hand of the people who sincerely care for him. His friends. Because Ranveer, mostly, everyone deserves a second chance. Specially dear friends. All you gotta do is close your eyes, take a leap of faith and hold onto the hands of your friends...and when you open your eyes, they'd be there. Forever and always <3

The couple that stole the show this time were Samar and Juhi. Even with everyone gushing over the KiSha hug and their 'Ishq-waala-love' moments, I feel that HiMa deserve the mention here because of the way the two acted during the camp. When they were resting for the night, Juhi asked Samar as to whether she could use his lap as a pillow, to which he readily complied. 

For me, that was the most adorable moment ever, and even though it was suppressed amongst the KiSha mentions, I felt like this deserved a place somewhere. 😊

Hey friends!! Well now for me whole week was full of philosophy and by week i mean the jungle stream episodes. Agree or not that junglee had this strange bond of togetherness with them and are ever ready to help eachother during hard times although they can't even bear the sight of each other. This week the Creative Team explored of another phase of teenage life , "HELPLESSNESS! "  We certainly get so dependent on somebody although against our wishes , that we can't do a single thing without them. The Junglies although hated each other, were helpless to do anything but to compromise their ego to get their way out of the jungle. They bear with taunts and scoldings of other person and for a change , let themself first trust the others for once. They knew it that at anycost they they couldn't get out of the jungle if they didn't co-operate with eachother and trust each other. That is another aspect of teenage life that the CreativeTeam showed to us , the basic message of living, "TRUST!" So in all ,this taught us to atleast trust the other personwhen u need it and drop the good for nothing ego and never ever let yourself feel helpless, because there is always someone, mind it SOMEONE , even ur enemy, with you to help you through that phase 

-Araina- thumbnail

snigdha_arsha

Here's your gift: 

Fatal Attraction:KiSha FF

Sweet_violet

Here's your gift: 

mjht_one

Here is your gift: 

Video Siggy: 

100littledevils

Here's your gift: 

This time, an ICON wins the award. Once again, made bymjht_one

Here's your gift: 

-Araina- thumbnail

..Babydoll..

Here's your gift: 

lizzie_angel

Here's your gift: 

**More to be added to this post later on**

-Araina- thumbnail

⭐️Rating of the week⭐️

👏I rated TBP a 9/10.👏
First of all we loved the current track speaking from the side of my fellow members also. The buddy project has begun and has reunited the team again. Its great to see everyone together and enjoying. Also the AFC is going to be a big hit.
I didn't like our Kisha. Ya off cource I loved all the scenes but the fire in them was missing. I guess everyone thinks the same. But again now the fire in KD is become alive...Let's see all that in the next week.

Our dear Rahi, a little fights a little sorry. I think that these fights have been strench too long. Hope the end soon.

Other couples too have a good relation between them but miss our fightercock Bobby. Poor Pidhi...

JJ is the best...JJ ki JAI HO...
😊Thank you😊

These two weeks were amazing in terms of gang scenes! All the main characters that were present, showed their special sides and made us fall more for them. There was humor, masti, some tension, a little frustration and some romance. It was a perfect package deal! It's a really good job that was done on the group scenes. Be it Piddi scaring the girls with a fake Scorpio or everyone dancing together, the group scenes were really highlight! TBP is more than any individual character or a couple, it's about what distinctive 9 characters bring together as a team. That's the USP of TBP. And it was shown beautifully! <3

The only thing which isn't clicking right is the sudden change in some characters. The Diva Kiya Gujral has become a sweet little Mary Sue. The attitude-filled Ranveer Shergill who always held his friends above anything doesn't even want to look at them! This is not feeling right. We fell for the characters which were shown in the start. Character development is inevitable and definitely accepted but this kind of overnight change without any plausible logic or reasoning, it's hard to digest. The lead couples' track need some work as well. On the whole, the plots and tracks are amazing but parallel tracks seem half baked. The logic and reasoning behind the character's action is missing terribly. First, even when they made mistakes it seemed alright because the logic was there. Now, it all seems half-hearted. Some major work is needed there! Otherwise all is rocking!

-Araina- thumbnail

Editorial Note:

Hello Royals! Here goes the next edition! As said, it's not all purple 😆 Hope you all have enjoyed reading. THANK YOU so much for the wonderful comments last time. It keeps us going 🤗 We will be back once again with a follow up very soon. Take care till then!

Love
Khushi.

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing NL Khushi! 

I love the way you're giving it your all for this! Thank you SO much! 😳 Kudos to everyone to completed their tasks! Everything's turned out awesomely! 😳
tiara_magic thumbnail
CONGO TO THE WINNERS
nice NL