Bommalattam Nov 19 -23 Discussions

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the updates. Lols it was funny to see santhosh scared of his father. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates roja.. 

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks nithya and Roja for the updates...roja...dont worry...Story line will pick up I guess...let us wait and see...but you can not essuuu maa... 
 I just edited ,...damaal...another sodappal 
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the permission thalai - good news in the morning. Roja joottt
atina thumbnail
what...? after reading this post of yours I went and saw mine...and you know what...that small word "not" is missing...( damalll...dammaaal...) Sorry...
I mean you can not esssuuu maaa maddies...
ennai vittu odi poga mudiyumaa...kannooo?

I am sure this sodappal of mine will catch ratna's eys ...for sure...
( amma ratna vaangamma...vaanga...)
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: atina

what...? after reading this post of yours I went and saw mine...and you know what...that small word "not" is missing...( damalll...dammaaal...) Sorry...
I mean you can not esssuuu maaa maddies...
ennai vittu odi poga mudiyumaa...kannooo?

I am sure this sodappal of mine will catch ratna's eys ...for sure...
( amma ratna vaangamma...vaanga...)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

nithya, more to be added on the list 🤣
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thalai , for once I can use your sodappal in my favor? appO ve ninaichen, ipdi easy aa permission kuduthingale nnu  Tuesday kashtam to continue?? Ayyappa, enga thanga thalaivi kku kOnjoondu nalla buthi kudukka koodatha? 
atina thumbnail

neenga ellaarum ennai vachu commedy keemady pannalaiyeh?

Janu thumbnail

Friday 23rd nov updates

Nats and naidu the acc clerk having meeting at a place. They are discussing about their thillu mullu and golmal done with Nats bro property. Both are worry that Chidam will find out the truth and catch them. To avoid this Nats collects all his property docs from office and order s naidu to safeguard the docs at his house...and he also don't trust naidu and ask him to sign on blank stamp paper to protect his interest. Naidu feels bad and telling himself that he has caught in between.

Kathir is looking fr something when Barathy come there. He didnt notice Barathy for awhile then surprise to see her there. Barathy tells him that she has resigned her job and wants to spend time with kathir. Kathir was busy looking for his script and didn't hear Barathy . He tells her that one director wants to meet him and he need to narrate a story for him, thats why he is looking for the script and asks her why she took leave suddenly. Barathy lost her patience and tells him that she has resigned and she wants to go cinema with kathir. But kathir says sorry as he has plan today. Barathy tells him that she wants him to go ahead with his plan and she will just go home. Then she changed he mind and wants to clean kathir house and stay there for her while.

Santhosh is thinking about his father orders and fussing around. Nats comes there and advice him to adjust his lifestyle and follow his father advices. Santhosh says no way he can change his attitude and he just want to escape from the house. Nats kindalla says that as long he is with his father he will be the price of the empire but if he leave his father and the fortune he will be a street dog. Nats tells him to go along with the flow for a time being until his father find Santosh has change and bored staying in India. He eventually will go back to US. Santosh without choice reluctantly agree to Nats advice. After Santosh left, Nats talking to himself that he won't let  Santosh to leave like that, he has many plans using Santosh...

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: atina

neenga ellaarum ennai vachu commedy keemady pannalaiyeh?

idhulae sandegam vera lols!! 😆

But seriously, i can see Roja POV ... watching it is a big pain top of it doing the updates. Poor you Roja, not able to essu this time.!

Hopefully the story would pick up since the father is back. Maybe he will get Santhosh married to that girl??