Bommalattam Nov 19 -23 Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

idhulae sandegam vera lols!! 😆

But seriously, i can see Roja POV ... watching it is a big pain top of it doing the updates. Poor you Roja, not able to essu this time.!

Hopefully the story would pick up since the father is back. Maybe he will get Santhosh married to that girl??

Athane, enge pOi ungalukku doubt varathu, engal thanga thalaivi?? Thanks Hopper for understanding my pain. No serial has sucked big time like this from the beginning!!! Oru 50 episode kku apram thaan namba erinju vizha start pannuvOm !!
appada.. some discussion is happenig in this thread.. thanks to atina's sodhappal .. 

only updates and no one around, no discusisons at all  .. I was a little scared..

roja .. 50 episode varaikkum wait pannuvom to take the next action what say!
Thanks for the updates Janu
Originally posted by rojapooo

Thanks Nithya for the update. Hope Bharathy resigns this job as Varghese advised. Chids will probably ask Bharathy to marry Santhosh and set right everything?? Whateverrr Roja than joot vida pOraale !! 
No chance maa kannooo

( I am using your original post for posting friday update Roja...Hope you dont mind...
thanks nithya for stepping in for me ( thursday) Thanks Janu for the friday update...
Nithya when you archive please move Janu's original post...sariyaa?Edited by atina - 11 years ago