Twilight

Best Ending Ever...

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Just finished watching the movie now and trust me guys you will love it...
everything was great bella was looking extremely beautiful and edward was as always out standing...
But the best part was its end guys if you are real twihards you will have tears in your eyes... The last scene was just out of this world... For couple of minutes i thought why life can't be as beautiful and as perfect as bella and edward life is... I surely would be sounding like a idiot to you right know... But peepz don't  you ever want a life like edward and bella has? Full of pure love? I know its a fantasy  not a real story but i really wish this world wasn't the way it is... I wish somebody could ever love each other like bella did .. UNCONDITIONALLY... Well i don't think anyone can do...
Guys i can bet you all will definitely have tears on the last scene...
do share your experience and reaction after watching the end of the best love story ever😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chanloves-JB_1D thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post..👏
Your right.👍🏼
THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING EVER..
it was so cute and adorable when bella showed edward all of the memories from before..⭐️
bella and edward are a fab couple.⭐️.both look so stunning together!
I just loved that film.❤️.i literaly cannot stop thinking about it..you?
It had to be the best twilight film right..
the TWIST was fab..
it was so sad when carlise and jasper died🤢..and seth and leah..
i was gonna cry in the cinema..so sad..😭
i was like OMG..when carlise died..no way he is such a fab person.⭐️.dieing.. no way..
but then when i saw it was all a vison..i was like YEY..it would be heartbreaking if they all died..💔
Esme's face when carlise dies was sad.😕.and alice when she saw jasper get ripped..i mean wasn't jasper meant to be the best at fighting and all?..and he died..he had the most experiance right..
it was FUNNY when aro laughed..lol😆..and when jabob started stripping himself to show chalie he was a wolf..lol😆
This has to be the best love story ever..❤️
with renesma and jacob..so cute⭐️
I just wish there were more films to the saga..😊
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Please post this in the Review Thread. If people started posted separate threads, this forum would be flooded.

Topic closed.

-Twilight DT