A Shwetzy Guide: How to PROPERLY write an OS/SS/FF - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u for this I gotta admit I can't stand stories which are written in script format having got an A in my English GCSE whenever I don't see anythin spelt or written properly it makes me wanna correct em.

I can only read stories which are written in properly English with the correct punctuation and spellings.

Hoping that after this people will take more notice.
Love you for this!
Although, I don't write FFs anymore, I hope this will be of help to anyone who wants to write good, proper FFs.

amazing post hopefully writers will improve it is quite annoying
Wow! I'm soo glad you wrote this Shweta! I don't visit the Fan Fictions section a lot, but now that I have some time to spare I visit it often hoping to come across a good ff...and you're right, practically every single piece of written work in this forum is innovative and brilliant, but as a reader, I give up on reading most of it due to poor execution!

Hopefully your post will lead readers of all ages in a stable direction with their writing! Can't wait to check out some awesome ffs! :D
OMG thank you for writing this!! Wish this was out sooner! As a reader, I always come upon stories that have so much potential but the oversized font and the awful grammar make me step away! This is a great set of tips that I would use if I ever tried writing FFs!!!! 
Thank you so much!
Its really helpfull.
this is really nice...you know many times i can't read some fanfic just because the writing style doesn't satisfy my reader-mind even if the plot seems promising... ðŸ˜­

for a few days i am also thinking of starting writing my own fic but didn't know how to start...your guide inspired me a lot... ðŸ˜Š

thanks for the post! ðŸ˜Š
This is call the useful thread yar..

Seriously, 

Thank you so much for your time and help dear...

I am very great full to you dear...

Love & Regards,
Maria:)  
This is how you properly write a fanfiction/OS/SS. Oversized and bright colored  fonts seem unprofessional and sloppy. 

Hey Shweta!

You have a really wonderful guide here. Thanks a ton for taking out time and suggesting great tips here.

I am going to keep them in my mind whenever I write more! :D

Cheers!