Bommalattam

**Bommalattam Oct 2012 Updates Archives! - Page 2

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday  30 / 10 / 12  Episode 10 

Continuation of Karate master  giving a bit of his mind to Devi " You can not learn any art, Gotcha?"  Devi storm heads to chithappu  - ignoring the new "ring" wearing receptionist who does not know that Nilam storm just crossed her coast. Bharathy is inside the cabin with chithappu and promptly wishes the brat .
 To cut a long story short, Devi orders chithappu "that master should be at my door step tomorrow, positively " Chithappu obliges. Brat leaves after barking at any one she can set her eyes on  (this track is nothing but pure, unadulterated sickness , Roja kku ippOve kannai kattarathu ) The new receptionist wants to know the name of the brat  - Bharathy explains and has a smile -  a smile which says "no sweat babe, your days here are numbered , don't even bother to know about her "

Next segment -  another sick track -  Driver mamaa brings that Chinese girl to the guest house . Santhosh manages to woo her with that ghastly looking ring -  well another  goat which jumps on the bed at the drop of a hat (seriously, what do these guys think of women?? Yaruppa story writer? First learn to respect women -  no woman would do this -  only a sick mind can think like this !! ) and wears that ring. Next receptionist??

Driver mamaa comes to the office -  some petrol bill accounts -  vetti conversation between him and the accountant?? -  the receptionist girl corners driver mamaa and drools about Santhosh -  uh huh.

Bharathy's house -  the make up artist daughter orders the mother to pack her lunch " I am also going out " -  another round of where are you going, you have no job blah blah happens. Finally that girl says that she has computer classes " I managed to pay my fees. Do not bother about repaying the loan. I will take care of it" While mom and Bharathy are aghast, Magathi signs and asks her to hurry to the classes. Bharathy and mom come to know that Magathi knows the plan. Mom asks that girl to wash the clothes but she walks away. Bharathy offers to do that - .finds a receipt in Saravanan's pants..
Freeze

Edited by atina - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

Wednesday , October 31st, Episode 11

Bharathi comes to Saravanan who is busy playing caeoms with his friends. She takes him to a corner and starts her lectures about his past and how she trusted him etc. Finally she showed the kammal receipt from the pawn shop and asks him," paarudaa...you stole Mahathi's kammal and got this money right? che...how can you do this daa?" Seeing that Saravanan laughs and tells what exactly happened. After hearing about Mahathi's sacrifice Bharathi is so moved and tells," Paavam daa Mahathi...you do one thing...come to my office and taske that money from me...and get back her kammal daa...enakku kashtamaa irukku to see Mahathi without her ear rings daa.."aravanan says ok but asks for some moeny for selavu...Bharathi smiles and gives him money and leaves with a loving smile.

Nataraj comes to see the Karate master to plead him to continue the Karate class for Devi. He explains about Devi's pidivaatha nature. He tellsd," Sir...Devi lost her mother when she was three months old...and we gave her so much chellam and brought her up...actuallyt thappu is from our side...please sir...help me to change Devi" Master promises that he will come and he will change Devi into a normal girl within one year. Nattu leaves from there.

Naidu asks what happened and Nattu tells," yov...this master is a dangerous person...romba nallavan pola irukku...he prmosed me to cvhange devi into a nice girl...how could that happen...if Devi chcnges like that...then we can not enjoy our lives like this...You wait...let me call her"
He calls and tells," amma...he will come home tomorrow maa...that man is very bad..maa..he told me that...just because you are a gril he kept quiet that day vaam...illaattee...adichu poottu iruppaaraam...anyway he will come tomorrow maa...ok ..let me go now...I have some work to do maa..." Seeing all this naadagam, Naidukku oreh aachariyam...Devi is happy to hear this news and waits to insult the Master...
Saravanan brings the kammal and gives to Bharathi who goes inside with a BIG MASTER PLAN about making how to look like real that she found the kammal from somewhere nu...after kasakkifying her brains so much she decided to tell that she found it from the clothe shelf ( appaadaaa...evlo kashtam... paavam... Bharathi!!!)

Everyone is happy that the kammal is back. Mahathi is shcoked and comes to Bharathi ...who tells Mahathi that she knows about the secret. Mahathi tells something about her heart and Bharathi tells that she has a very good heart...they both hug...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
!Bommallattam Oct 2012 Updates Archives!