Bommalattam

**Bommalattam Nov 2012 Updates Archives!

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thursday, Nov 1st, Episode 12

Karate master coming...Bhupathi stops him and asks him to teach something...like when devi throws something towards him...mandai udaiyama how to save myself...Karathe says dont worry bhups...Devi will change soon...Bhups surprised...

karate comes in and chithi welcomes him  and chithi goes in  to wake up devi...chellam ...kannu...get up ma nnu ezhupings...(rombha over idhellam)....Chithi says karate master  vandachu...Vanduttara...sollittu devi goes back to sleep...

Chithi comes out and says baby rombha tired ...adhaan still sleeping...Master says let her come...i'll wait...

Chithi again singing chellam chellam get up da chellam to devi...evi neetti muzhakki gets up...Drinks her bed tea...8.05 am - 9.20 am varaikkum tea dhaan kudichings....(alandhu vidradhukku oru alavae illaiya??1 cup coffee imbuttu nerama kudippanga??)...oru vazhiya devi comes out and she says master...i forgot my cellphone...naan eduthuttu varattuma??..Master says go ma...why r asking permission for this...kozhandhaiyavae irukkiyae mma...

Devi says...what??...u are calling me a baby??...means i cant watch A certificate movies in hollywood,and bollywood??(WTH ??...😡)...Master thiru thiru...Devi's blade continues...says she wants to see her his certificates ...She tells him to break the TV to prove that he is a real karate master...master silent...Devi says i dont want to learn karate now...u can go now...u said u will slap me ...right?...Ippo naan kudukaren vaangikko...sollittu she give a super slap to karate and karate stops her...He says i ha never seen a girl like and i never want to see a girl like u...master leaves...Devi vetri sirippu sirichings...(what is this??...seriosuly...what is this?)...

Outside...Master says devi will change and adhukku she has to face lot of problems...

Devi calls her chithi and ottufy her slap movie once again...Chithi shocked and bhups angry...

Office...Cellphone sell panna paapa Li now new receptionist at santhosh'soffice...Santhosh comes and tells her to come to his room...Bhups kadalai pottings...Li cuts him by calling him anna...

Santhosh sees bharathy working and goes near her and says goodmorning...Bharathy gets up and santhosh makes her sit by touching her shoulder...Bharathy moraching...Santhosh asks abt Li...and her details...Bharatahy says all details ready...santhosh triesto flirt with bhrathy but bharathy kadupadichings...Some more blah blah ...Bharathy says u think u can buy everything with money...but that is not possible...Santhosh says no...u are wrong...ellamae comes with a price tag and money irundha u can buy anything...Santhosh leaves and Li follows him ...

With the subtitle "madhu udal nalathukku kedu" Santhosh and friend waterbeating ...santhosh says this is a treat for u man...Friend asks abt his guest house story...Santhosh perumaiya says yes...his friend says yes da santhosh...u r a kanni raasi man la..adhaan girls unnai thedi vandhu vizharanga...(oh really?...appo kanni raasi ponnunga ellam enna pannuvanga ...Pls Explain Mr.dialogue writer)

Santhosh says bharathy mattum maatta maatengara...Friend says something special maappu with that bharathy...Santhosh says she slapped me...Then leave her tells his frind...Santhosh says no...Firnd asks details abt bharathy...Santhosh otting the movie...Friend says ...so she like flowers and plants...adha vachu avala correct pannu...Santhosh yosiching...

Thodarum...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janu thumbnail

Friday 2nd Nov, updates-13

Santhosh and fren

Fren teaching him how to tackle Barathi with rose plant from overseas. Santhos ore 2 minutes thinking about fren's idea. (romba mukiyam)

Barathi's home

Barathi return home from office and amma kulamvisarichu. Malati is kala pidiching or kaka pidiching her father for something something. She says she wants to go to her fren birthday party and need to get gift. Magathi laughs at Malati act and she gets angry. Barathi understand Magati sign language and tells her father that Malati wanted cash. Malati says she wants 1000r to buy gift and hearing this her mother scolds her. Appa romba nallavar , says ok. Malati didn't stop there and requests for another 3000r to buy dress for the party. Again mum lectures her about their family nilamai, but she don't bother but argue, asking them why sent her to Convent school instead of Gov school. Barathi advices her to live according to their household income. She answers them rudely and cries in her room. Magati feels bad for her sis and consoles her, pleads Barathi to give Malati money.

Finally appa tell mum to give Malathi the cash from house rental budget. Athoda uthala, now she wants Barathi to give her the scooter for tmrw activity.

The next day

Barathi and Kathir riding together in his bike. Karthik super happy coz he got chance to be with Bar today. He asks Bar to convey his thanks to her sis for giving him this opportunity. Bar teases him, and then asks him to stop a bit far from the office. Kat asks why and Bar tells him that she doesn't want anyone from her office to know about her love matter. Kar feel upset and ask why is hiding their love affair. She even restricts him to come near to her house area. He feels bad about her idea. Bar explain to him that she has a responsibility at home and doesn't want her sis to know her love matter. She says that her younger sis Magathi is no problem but another sis Malati could fall to anyone who is rich without knowing anything.

As for her she knows Kat and fren with him and get to know about his good attitude before falling in love, but her sis is not like that. Kat understand her fear but pitying himself for cannot roam freely with her.

Santhosh's office

Sant comes to office with 2 rose plants in his hand. The new Chinese receptionist asks whether they are for her but Sant says he will get her later.

He asks his manager to tell Bar to meet him at the terrace. Bar goes up and surprise to see so many rose plants and start admiring them. Sant comes there and asks her whether she like rose plant. She replies that who does not like rose.

Sant says he knows Bar likes roses, Bar cut is talk by asking why he wants to see her here. Sant says he imported many expensive rose plant from Swiss especially for Bar. Bar tells him to keep them at his garden. But Sant says that his gardener does not how to care these costly roses and want Bar to take in charge. Bar agrees to care for them as other rose plant but Sant wants her to extra care this roses as they are imported from Swiss and need Bar special care. Bar irritated with Sant , and tells him that she need to be back to her table to do her duty. Sant praises her duty conscious attitude. He continue with his sweet talk, saying that he is giving himself ...no no giving his roses to Bar to take care.

Then another fews minutes wasted with Sant and his roses scene...

Thodarum... romba illavai...jelly mathiri

**** thanks atina ma for the pixs***

janu... 

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday  6 / 11 / 12  Episode No 15

Bharathy is all scared about Ajith Teja  exposing her. Ajith Teja  gets the coffee from Bharathy's mom and goes near her. Bharathy uses the opportunity and tells him under her breath that Kathir is a no no in this house. Fortunately that guy understands and agrees to play along. He manages to charm the whole family and leaves. Bharathy heaves a sigh of relief.

Natraj is at work -  Koottu kalavani is standing by the side  -  some document is perused through -  alla Kai says that the lawyer has already cleared but Natraj says that he needs to do a fine comb sweeping as it concerns a property of 18 crores. His bro calls from the US and Natraj bayangarama scene pOdaraar "ungalukku ozhaikkave intha jenmam blah blah " To cut a long story short, he has sent a photograph of a boy whose parents are business people in the US  " he is in Madras now, looking after his new chain restaurant. Ask Devi to meet him and if all goes well , some thing can happen " Natraj another scene Ottaraar "neenga ok sOnna Devi no solluvalaa?? Periyavangalai mathikkara ponnu " ( apdi pOdu aruvaalai ) Brother says that Natraj has done a great job of parenting with his kids ( athu sari, Kashtapadara engalai kelunga ayya ) but he would much rather have Devi meet the boy. Natraj agrees to do the needful  -  apram Simbhu mathiri viral viddhai panraar.

Mrs.Natraj and Devi  -  as usual antha amma 1000 chellam kooppittu dosai sapida vaikkaranga  -  intha kOdumai thangalai da Sammy -  Natraj calls his wife aside and asks about talking to Devi. Avanga paavam dosai Oottarathile busy, ithellam enge keppanga?  Finally Natraj himself broaches the subject. As usual Devi egiral -  Natraj says that his brother is like God to him and Devi says that her father is cheating Natraj and his wife (ama di amma, romba theriyum unakku ) " He is interested only in business, no time to take care of me and Santhosh. He made you both the unpaid servants " (nalla reel vidare, why don't you take over the story line?) Storms out of the arena. Nataraj goes behind her, begs and finally she relents  -  " I will meet that guy".

Office  -  athisayama Santhosh is in his room (road side le, candy, balloon intha mathri vikkara pOnnu ellam leave pOttu ttu pOittangala?) Bharathy comes in with some file and tries to scoot but Santhoish makes her stay. Chewing gum menu kitte double meaning dialog ( ayya samy , neenga nalla naali le ye vittu vittu dialog pesi kOlringa , ippo gum vera, suthama Onnum puriyalai , Director Sir, ithai yellam kOnjam gavanikka maatingala?? )  Bharathy appreciates his perseverance and says that he is using all this to a wrong person "you can never woo me or buy me " On cue Kathadi Ramamurthy enters  -  sees a new girl in the reception and congratulates her "you will get married within a month for sure " Li smiles (Roja was worried that a dream scene will be shown -  Santhosh marrying LI  -  pizhaicha Roja ) Barges in to the room and asks Bharathy "why don't you become the receptionist ?" "exactly my sentiments, uncle " -  Santhosh

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wednesday, November 7th, Episode 16

Badri is still talking to Bharathi and Santhosh. Finally Bhararhi tells," Accountants job and a receptionist's job are two different thingsd...enakku athu set aagaathu...Sire have you seen the files...is everything ok..." Santhosh hands over th file to her ans tells," yes...yes...everything is perfect" Bharathi takes the file and leaves the room ..murachufying Santhosh.

It is night time..Santhosh and his friend are in the front yard of the house. The friend keep drinkign as he gives so many ideas to Santhosh to madakify Bharathi. Finally he tells Santhosh to buy some very expensive present for her like Jaypur  necklace...

Parthiban is staring at Devi's picture in his lap top. He is in his restaurant waiting for Devi. Here comes Devi as usual with so much attitude. She does not care much for Parthiban where as Parthi goes and introduces himself and starts talking to her about his feelings after seeing her picture and also tells that she is "the person" he wants to marry. Hearing all this Devi is so annoyed and  starts," Do you know how you look like...Men shoulkd be fit and trim but look at you...you look like a arisi mootai for me..."

Parthiban gets so upset and angry and starts yelling at her," Yei...get up dee...do you think that you are miss world? get out of here...and never come in front of me...I f OI see you again I will strangle you to death...podee.." As she leaves he shouts to one of the workers," dei collect the money for the coffee she drank here" Devi stops and goes back to Parthi and throws some money onto his face and leaves as Parthi screams," Podee...po...I will see that you will never get married to anyone...if anyone is marrying you...then avan senthaan"

Devi turns back and mnurachufies at him
atina thumbnail
Thursday, November 8th, Episode 17

Nataraj is busy doing something on his lap top... Sivagami is serving food for Bhoobathimshe narates about the sandai happened between Devi and Parthi at the restaurant and she supports Devi and talks. But Bhoo tells," you heard what Devi told only rihgt...but er do not ewhat really happened.. there?"

Here comes angry devi and tells her Chithappa that he must meet that pannikutty Parthi at once.Natraj tries to make her calm but no use she insistst that she should meet him.

Next morning Bharathi is about to leave for work...Mahathi is wiping Bharathi's scooter...she notices some thadoiyans coming to their house ...she runs inside and tells her mom. Those men who already came there once asking for the money which Saravanan borrowed  from them. They make big scene...Bharahti tells them," The date to pay the interest is the 3rd and today is the 3rd and we still have time until evening ...so please leave from here your money will come to you by evening" Those men come out and notice the Scooter ...and two of them take her scooter and leave from there. Bharathi comes out and screams at the other two men for which one of them answers," you better pay the interest money and take back the scooter"

Saravanan comes home and his mom and Mahathi tell him what happened. He shows no reaction instead he asks for some coffee and newspaper to Mahathi. He sists and starts siooing his coffee reading the news loud...Mahathi and his mom get irritated seeing this.

Nataraj is with Parthi explaining baout Devi's behaviour and taking the blamre on his as he did not bring her up well. He tells," IN fact Devi is a nice girl   she was very upset for her behaviour and she wants to apologise to you " PArthi replies," uncle I have never seen a girl like Devi...you better leave her alone...anyways if she regrets for what she did ..then there ends the matter..there is no need for to meet her again"

Natraj comes to Naidu who is waiting for him and tells," Naidu this boy seems to be a nice one...romba innocent...you know one thing..I have been looking for boiy like this only for Devi...who will never interfere with our office thillku mullu kanakku...so I need to work on this matter and get Devi married to this boy only" Nadi praises Nattu for his CHankiyaa buthi...

Bharathi is being dropped near her office by Kadir and as she says bye to him...Kadir notices Saravanan riding Bharathi's scooter
nithya_IF thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Tuesday

Roja kuduthu vaithavar.. Deepavali Special Programs..
👏
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Roja thanks Mr.Naragasuran - Roja kku intha kashta kaalathil irunthu freedom yeeyyy  
atina thumbnail

Wednesday, November 14th, episode 20

Bharathy's house...morning rush...she is getting ready to go to work..She thinks bout the necklace Santhosh gave and takes it and stores it in her handbag and come to the hall where Malthy is asking  permission to her dad to attend her friend's dad's textile shop open ceremony function Barathy comes there and gives her permission and goes to the kitchen leaving her hand bag on the chair.

Malathy goes inside to finish her make up. She wanted pottu and comes to look in Bhrathy's bag...and finds the pretty neckjlace and got so excited...takes that and goes in...without knowing this Bharathy comes and grabs the bag and leaves...Malathy comes out and finds akka missing and then decides to wear that for the funnction.

B comes to the oofice...S asks for the necklace...B can not find it...muzhi muzhi nu muxzhichufies and calls her mom and asks her to lokk for it. S says it is ok...he will buy another one.

B reaches home...where everyone is still looking for the diamond necklace...here comes Malathy wearing the same...seeing that bayangara sandai...and finally one palaar on her kannam given by B...Malathy screams and goes inside throwing the necklace on the floor...B stands and murachufies with that necklace in her hands.
Thursday, November 15th, episode 21

S and his friend   are discussing about the necklace story...Friends looks at the necklace and tells," wow...she returned this to ou? what did she tell?" S explains what happened...

B comres into S's cabin and places the jewel box on the table and explains  about Malathi...S tells that he already bought another one so he asks her to keep it with her as his gift if she likes it but B says," pudichathellaathukkum aasai pada mudiyaathu Sir" She leaves it on the table and walks away...

Hearing this friend laughs and asks him try raping her...But S tells that she will go to the police ..so friends suggests to fall on her feet if needed. next we see S and B in the office...( but one thing I can not understand...they both are in the same dress...and the jewel box is sitting on S's table...But I thought t was already with S as his friend was holding that before this scene????)
S proposes to B telling I love you Bharathy knealing down...B is shocked and asks him to get up

Hearing this friend laughs...and asks what happened next... B is telling about love and it can not forced on anyone but it should come by itself...friend asks what happened next...S tells that he held her hands...Freind becomes oreh kushi," machaan good...what did you do> appadiyeh oru kiss adichayaa?..dei did stop with kiss or any thing else...?"

S gets up and grabs B's hand as she was leaving from there...B muraiyo...murai...S got scraed...holds her hand still tight until her bangles break...finally he leaves and goers to his seat...B with the same murachal...picks up all the broken bangle pcs from the floor and leaves.

Hearing this friend advises him to forget B. His phone rimgs and he tells it is from his wife...and he starts telling how much his wife loves him etc...He gives his cell phone to S to have a look at his wife's picture from the caller ID. S stares at it and then asks his friend to call from his cell phone so that his wife will not get angry for not taking her call all this time. This idiotic friend also does the same and konjifies with his wife.

Friend keeps drinking...the next scene we see...is S is with a woman...
( feel like throwing up...thinking about the cheap stunt S did with the frined...and do the women are so cheap to behave like this????)