Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have never counted any Mills and Boon I have happened to read (very few and regret even that)
Danielle Steele was bogus too.
Twilight-finished the first 1 somehow but wowed to not touch another in the series ðŸ¤¢
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I won't say 50 shades since everyone above me has mentioned it. Another book i absolutely despise is Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Mcguire. It has no plot, no story line. The hero tht we're supposed to swoon over is a psycho path. Remember tht scene from the movie Vaada where Zayed khan and Amisha patel r in a restaurant/cafe and a guy comes and attempts to flirt wid amisha which prompts zayed to repeatedly stab the guy's hand wid a fork? Yeah this hero is psyco path on tht level, maybe evem more.
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ok theres another series i found which has turned to be a no no .. jeanine frost night huntress series 's first two books were digestable but from AT GRAVE"S END m not able to read it ... it disturbs me ..
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All the books by Durjoy Dutta..It has zero substance, no gripping plot.. actually it has only lust.
Not worth reading.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As much as I like D.H. Lawrence, I absolutely hated Sons & Lovers. I know its regarded as a classic and is also semi-autobiographical but it was a real pain to read. The story, the geographical landscape, the characters are all extremely depressing and dreary. It also comes across as very sexist at times. Probably the only book I never finished and don't care to as well.

Also Mills & Boon books. I promptly forget what the story was after I finish reading.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Like a lot of people here, Fifty Shades and Twilight.
Jamino thumbnail
I sometimes scan books first pages and then about 70% of ebooks go to 'black list' - not to retard time on reading these. So I out them far away from my next to read library. In this my black list had get such books like:

- Host 
Fifty Shades of Grey ðŸ˜›
- and others.

-Jailbait- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm Twilight definitely
honestly eclipse was the worst

never read fifty shades of grey and nt planning to
Nightshade tht was crap
don't be fooled by the wolf story cover

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
house or rohan by anne stuart ... i hated tht series like anything .. and i have even pledged not to read anything ever by connie mason 
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vampire Diaries...many wold disagree...but only the first book was okay, didnt like the others at all