Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

begumpara thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

U can try Madhubala of Colors and Pyaar ka dard hai of StarPlus.

Udhay, how come you are not recommending Na Bole Tum Season 2 - you used to be a such a regular on the NBT forum?
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: begumpara

Udhay, how come you are not recommending Na Bole Tum Season 2 - you used to be a such a regular on the NBT forum?

Hi Begum, glad that u remember me in NBTNMKK forum. I agree I was a regular at NBTNMKK forum, infact, the forum was like my second home. But the reason Y I'm not recommending NBTNMKK-2 is, the show's CVs and the channel killed the Show during its 1st season, they made a mockery of the quality product it was, at once. Season 2's storyline is just out, and the plot seems ridiculously uncool! They are making the young leads into parents of teenagers! It is very unimpressive as of now. So I shall recommend it only after watching first few episodes and if they are good enough.! I'll cherish the good old NBTNMKK-1's 1st 100 episodes forever!
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sadly yes Kairee seems to end soon , I believe by 17th December

Though i am glad with how the story is being wrapped up, , no issues whatsoever,

I am sad that now when my holidays are approaching Kairee is dissapearing  . . . 😭

I still have loads of lali lipistick moments to catch up on. . .

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its really sad.! :( CVs ruined our show beyond repair! :(
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The CVs ruined this show, I enjoyed it until the Suman track. ðŸ¤¢
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There was hope of the show getting back on track after Ma-ji left the house & was going to be stricter on the bahus.

I have lost interest lately.

If anyone is looking for a new show, I am enjoying Qubool Hai on ZeeTv. It's a good show so far. (all new shows seem to start off good then get worse :P - I hope this one stays good!)