Akash Soukhee Diva Magazine Cover

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Akash Soukhee the Mauritian male Model shots the Diva Magazine Cover on Monday September 22, 2012. He was photographed the Kate Webster & makeup and hairstylist was by Amanda Me ester. He shot at First blue water color fashion studio. Akash was never expected that break to work in the Diva Magazine Production. All this happen when he got up in the morning on Sunday he received a call by his Model Agency's director that he was requested to meet her. Akash was not expecting that he will have to shoot for a magazine. He was surprise when he got the fact that he will shoot for a magazine cover. He quotes '' I was not expecting that I will get to work with such production house to shoot a magazine cover that to the Diva magazine cover. I am so excited about this shoot but I'm also a bit nervous because it's the first time I'm be working with this production house. It's a bit difficult because perhaps when shooting I should be myself and that is the bit difficult because being yourself in a shoot its more democratize perhaps we do not known the body signs, the figuration and all. Even it was a pleasure working with great people it was a wonderful atmosphere. He shoot was fabulous I think because I look fabulous.'' Akash had really hoping to give appreciation after doing the shoot. And he finally got it the cover was great. His combination was pleasant color photography. Akash had been giving his best and had also spent a wonderful and hilarious moment in the set.