Thendral

Thendral Monday-Nov 19, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Jeya for the lovely update and comments🤗! Yr comments were too good... refelected my feelings too.

Felt pity on Kalyani when she called MM to find if there is any chance she can marry Mohan...sigh. I hope Mohan won't be quiet in this matter. Lets see. Hope they don't show him getting his old habits back😕.

Felt like strangling GW🤢😡. Kept on telling that TA will slipper T...evalavu rude to say that. Hope this lady will nicely get nose cut from TA... overa aasai padurayno??

Good even Nithesh and Lav left too... Thulz you do not need anybodys support to pacify TA... Only you alone can do it and you will do it😉.

Eppo thaan TA and T will meet 🤔? Ippadiyay dragging and testing our patience... Please do not show MM again this week. Tired of hearing his same talk again and again🤢.

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jeya akka for the lovely update & apt title😆!!
Aiyoo today you a? I pity you😛! Here is a hug from me🤗!
Very true! I hope they never show Bhuvana falling in MM's feet!!!
He is such a looser! 
Oh! Why didn't they kill him when he tried suiciding!
Inaikum no Tamil😡!
Thulasi, are you regretting supporting GW as the one who gave a "chellam like Tamil"...😆?
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Jaya Akka🤗

GW day dreaming aa...TA will chase T aam after he comes and she will witness that aam...probably this lady is going to raise TA's BP more by bashing T after he comes and she might in turn get back good from him😕...Please this lady must shut her mouth asap...thaanga mudiyala

Poor Kalyani...When MM scene came i remembered Gisel and her comment under Fridays update🤣...must shoot MM in next FF one😆...

Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Jeya akka for the wonderful update!🤗 nice title ka😆 poor you ka, ice water poi kudinge appe thaan inthe update panne stress kuraiyum😛

Poor Kalyani
GW nalla feelings ille irukura pole🤢 
Lavanya good support, Tamil maari GW inside push pannurathu thaan vele, athe vide outside push panni irukalam. least we had rest from her😡

When will they show T&T conversation🤔 they work us really on our nerves
mala_15 thumbnail
                                         Thanks Vjayam for the update.

It was very bad to see that Kalyani 😭😔😒😵  has decided to forget Mohan 😒🥱  as per the request of Muthumanickam 😒🤔😔🥺 and we don't know whether the two will marry 🤔☯️😔 or part ways and go on with their respective lives 💔🥺😔 . But we viewers wish that the two should marry 😒🤔☢️☯️ as they are making a good pair 😒🤔😵😳 . Anyway lets wait and see  .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

Kal's mom is so sweet. She is really a gem of a mother. 🤗

MM sonnadhu ellam okay but his last dialogue really made me furious. 😡 T vishayathla he is already nondhu poified aam and perumy adichifying his cowardly act and asking her to forget Mohan if she doesn't want to see HIM hurt. Such a self-centered man.

As far GW no comments. 😡 She should be sent to old age home without any delay. Nothing wrong in sending people like her to old age home or like Jaya said she should be packed to Sudha's house. But Sudha is not a fool to encourage a snake like GW in her house. She will never let GW inside her house.

T dear you have to grow a spine and learn to handle your own problems. I'm really annoyed to see this melodrama. She did not commit any sin. Oru naal late aa sonnadhu naala endha kudiyum muzhga pordhilla. She should face TA boldly and make him understand she never intended to abort the baby. She should say we have no privacy at home. Namma bedroom la pesardha kuda unga amma kevalama uttu kekraanga. Naan pregnant aa irundhaalum thappu illanaalum thappu. She will create a big issue. Adhaanala I was confused confirm pannitu apram sollalam nu irundhen nu she should say... ennamo scan panni 10 naal room pottu T yosichu apram sonna madhiri GW is creating a scene.

Like I said earlier it is a golden chance to reconstruct TA's character. But everything is in the director hands only. Hope he won't sodhapify.  I still hope he won't damage his character more.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Jaya akka for the wonderful Update! 👏⭐️

GW nice jokee.. I think TA is gonna chase you away 😆
Poor Kals.. Hope Mohan does somethingg 😛
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments..🤗 Apt title ka.. really patience testing episode..

As you said ka, Lav/Nit/Kal... more than all of them.. T is enough to calm down TA.. 😊 But GW.. grr pointing T in every single gap.. 😡  Waiting for her aapu from TA.. 😛

MM scene..omg.. why today... why can't they show TT first.. Don't know what will be in store tom... May be Prabha's scene before TT..
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is the limit! Cmon...anyone with manam rosham will not stoop down to GW like T does. I think GW is in for some twist...a surprise exit ! There's no other way round it. T is always beaten down by this woman and she continues to stand there crying. I think we viewers are sick of this repeated scenes...always the same old. Lav was nice and Nit was adequate but still..nobody put GW in her place. Only Sudha is a match for her! 

Abt MM...I wonder when the truth abt T and the reason why she went to Bhu's will come out. 
Poor K...felt so bad for her. But  I think that maybe Padma will go the GW way, and  accuse K in public abt her liasions with Mohan..and that might lead to Mohand- Kalyani wedding just like TA and T!...if wishes do come true 
Edited by MaryAnne23 - 11 years ago