Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 19 November 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/
Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 19 November 2012
The Story of Narsimha

i will be updating on behalf of Sia today😊
here goes your update
The episode begins with Hiranyakashyap(HK) throwing Pralhad off a cliff,Vishun lays a blanket of flowers and Parlhad is saved again.A livid HKsends a shower of arrows(actually only two😆) on Pralhas and they are covereted into showers of flowers.HK is angered when Holika arrives.
Holika HK's sister volunteers to help in killing Pralhad,she will place her in his lap and sit on a burning pire.HK expresses his concern,she says dont worry i will protect my self with a dushala(errmmm...dupatta?😕).

Mahadev tells Ashoksurndari that Holika convinced Pralhad to sit with her on the pire.

Holika and Pralhad sit on the pire and it is ingited.However it is Holika who is reduced to ashes.

HK then ties Pralhad to a pillar.Vishnu and other Gods watch from above.They ask Vishnu what to do,Vishnu says he will have to kill Hiranyakashyap.But the Devtas-how is that possible,beacuse of the boon its almost impossible.Vishnu smiles and says nothing is impossible.  

HK ties Pralhad to a pillar as Pralhad continues his chant of "Hari".HK is about to strike Pralhad with a sword when the billar bursts open and out comes the fearce Narsimha.Narsimha drags HK and sits on the door step with HK on his lap.Narsimha says "He isnt inside the house nor outside,its neither day nor night,he isnt a Devta or an Asur,Not a Human or an Animal,he isnt on the earth nor is he in the sky and he isnt using any weapon to kill him-his nails are enough".With this Narsimha pierces his nails into HK's stomach and kills him.

However Narsimha is still angry-very Angry,and he cant be calmed.Even Pralhad connot calm him down,as the Devtas along with Devi Lakshmi are worried.

Ashoksundari(AS) asks Mahadev,why such a calm alsways smiling Vishnu got so angry.Mahadev explains that Vishnu is angry beacuse of the pain caused to those he holds dear,and with his Avataar of Narsimha he too has gained  Narsimhas nature and forgotten his own.Mahadev says Narsimha had to be stopped,and Parvati asks AS who came in to calm him,AS smilingly replies Mahadev.

The Gods are worried of what will happen if Vishnu isnt calmed down?-who will preserve the world?.

Narsimha is creating a havok when Mahadev appears in from of Sarabheshwar(its CGI Mohit with wings🤣looks horribly funny🤣) and they begin to fight Sarabheshvar overpowers Narsimha and Vishnu comes back in his orignal form.

And Thus Mahadev ends the story of Vishnus Narsimha avtaar.AS asks why do Asurs never live happily and trouble others.Mahadev says its not the Asurs but thier thinking=they are greedy,always unsatisfied,insecure and jealous.All this leads to power struggels,fights and wars at the cost of destruction of the world.And then each time God will come on earth to save the world.

*here i am presuming a leap happens😆*
Kartikeya is unable to meditate,Meenakshi says maybe he misses his family.

At Kailash Mahadev and Parvati are admiring thier grown up daughter(teenages AS),who is deep in though.She asks Mahadev about Tapasya-the same path through which Parvati achived him.

Kartikeya says he feels restless and hopes to meet to meet his sister.A attendant announces Indradev has arrived to meet him Kartikeya is puzzeled.

At Kailash Mahadev explains to AS the meaning on Tapas-it is the process through which one purifies ones body and soul cleansing it of all bad deeds and impurites.Parvati looks upset and leaves.

Precap:-
AS wants to meet Kartikeya.Mahadev and Parvati decide to meet Kartikeya.

if you like please click the like button
cheers
shruti
[/NOCOPY]
Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Holika was supposed to have received a boon right. The pallu thing was odd. The scene after Narsimha kills Hiranya was more funny when he finally meets up with Mahadev and Mahadev transforms to Sarveshwar. The CG was the worst of the show and damn funny 🤣
thank u for ur update btw the new ashoka looks so sweet and adorable😳
Hey Shruti thanks for the updates👍🏼.Episodes was superb👍🏼.
First time Devi laxmi spoke 2or 3 lines with difeerent expressions👏 So thanks CVs.👏Sharaveshwar and Narasimha were good
👍🏼.Ma Laxmi and Narad muni's expressions during Narasimha havoc were so good👏.
And Ashi😭...Gonna miss you and already miss you😭My last muuaah...muuaah..muuaah...🤗
🤗🤗🤗🤗
By the way today's story telling session was the best.
🤗Because Mamma also took part in it with Papa🤗. And teenage A S looks also good. But I don't understand why Ma Parvati gave such painful, angry and tensed expressions while Mahadev described Tapasya to   A S???😕 And why Indra😡 came to Kartikeya??
I am excited about tomorrow. I want to see some beaytiful, sweet Bro-Sis moments between A S and Kartikeya😊 
Thanks Shruti for the WU...!!
Didn't saw the episode but judging by w.u. and feedback i missed a realy good one.
It was an awsome epi plus Mahadev's new avatar. I am totally impressed with graphics as my expections was low plus was confused about the creation of avatars. But, they've totally rock, with fantastic presentation 👍🏼!

Thanks for the update😊

Shivji's this avatar is called Sarabheshwar, please correct.😊
Narsimha avatar was good. For Sarabhdev they should have added more effects.
I'll miss innocence of this Ashok Sundari, her played that character naturally, hardly acted, that was the best part👏
May be Paravti felt bad, now AS too will go for tapasya, as she is created for spreading Dharma in the World.
Indra is on a surprise visit to meet Kartikeya.😆

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
In homer simpsons words, doh!!!
Double post. sorryEdited by Tarakari - 11 years ago