Written Update November 19th 2012

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is today's update :)

Episodes starts with Sahil and Anoop in the car and Sahil says you didn't drop off Mansi today and Anoop replies that she had to go to an early practice. Sahil tries to make Anoop feel jealous and asks him whether you are going to play against him ? Anoop says he's busy and doesn't have anytime for this. Sahil says Mansi was praising Rehan and I told her you're better, she doesn't trust you. She thinks you'll lose the tournament. Anoop is shocked to hear this. Sahil says Rehan commented on how Anoop doesn't deserve her as a wife and she desrves him. Anoop is mad afetr hearing this and decides to go to club.

Mansi and Rehan are playing and Mansi recieves a text from Sahil taht they're coming there. Mansi smiles while reading this and Rehan asks her why is she smiling so much and she tells him how Anoop calls him "Hawa ka jhonka" because he got all this fame because Anoop stopped playing. Rehan replies her that Anoop doesn't even know how to use a racket, he forgot how to play. Anoop comes from behind and tells him to stop with his sarcastic comments and don't drag my wife. Rehan tells him she's my student as well, you're scared to play against me. Sahil cuts him in and says that's not what you think, there is a reason for all this. Rehan dismisses his idea and says he's just scared I know he told you all crappy stories but he's just scared of losing. Anoop tells him don't get over confident. Rehan answers so what are you going to do? Anoop says I'm going to fight against you and win the match. Rehan says and how are you going to do it ? You don't even know how to play just go and let's forget this happened. Anoop says I'll play and win you wait and watch. rehan tells Mansi that Anoop is going to lose so don't blame me later. Mansi answers back, if my husband does something he doesn't look behind, I'm proud of him. Sahil wishes him luck and Rehan leaves.

Anoop tells Sahil that he's going to drop off Mansi but she tells him to register. Sahil tells him you need to practice hard now.

Anoop registers himself but the manager tells him that the singles slot is full so you need to register for doubles and he's thinking about whom to choose as his partner. He chooses Mansi as his partner.

Shivani's dad tells Shivani's mother that she is pregnant. She calls her up to congratulate, Shivani tells her she wants to meet her and that she'll come with Sahil. Shivani's mom counts the money and says with this we can buy a small gift only. Shivani's dad says he needs to do something about it. They both are worried about the money Devyani overhears them.

Mansi comes in Shivani's room and tells her about the tournament happily. She praises Sahil's mind. Shivani shows her the sweater she made for the baby.

Precap: Anoop tells Mansi that they have every less time for practice. Mansi asks what ? And he tells her about the name registration. 

*Editing*
Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago
Thanks ever so much

Thank You Animated Scraps.
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago

Thank you tehreem!  Wonderful update!