Writting Updateee 19 Nov. 2012...

Posted: 11 years ago

Heeey Mitrams did yoou enjoy the episodeee soo here the WU ðŸ˜³

Episodeee starts with Priya opeens window and sees a planeee writting i am sory priya 
Vicky comees homee of office ,Jeannie upset that everything goes wrong why cant she be a modern girl. Juju ask her about her world she tells him it would be fun because they will be little and everything is big she makes her and juju little
she tells juju he looks Cuteee when he is scared 
He tells her she is the best 
They share a eyelock

Priya comes and tells she forgive him 
They Hug jeannie sees and is Upset 
They call Vickys mom and everyting is alright Jeannie upset with this 

at Breakfast Juju ask for toast she gives him burend toast and a plastic apple. she madee halwa for Juju he is happy 

Rest Credit goes tooo Navya :)

Juju's officer in problem as bank refuses overdraft...Juju comes with a plan to get his office boy get details of the new bank manager through their office boy
Jeanie is relaxing ...getting magic to do work like vaccume cleanng...
Benagli neighbours ...husband says I can see booth...wife is really tired with his blabber...he wants to prove now...goes with camera to the house

the office boy comes & tells that the begali nighbour lady is the sister of bank manager & Juju decides to get all information from her...eanie thinks that the neighbour came to rob...that to with Jeanie in her Ju7ju's place...& she troubles him...with dog, rain...& then she decides to leave him...
neighbour is worried & then Juju comes to their house...& neighbour says that thr is girl & dog in ur house & it is full of gadbad ...Juju tries to divert attention of why are u wet & with camera...neighbour says I was trying to take pictures of ur house...

Juju asks for help...neighbour thinks it is about booth...but then he tells about his brother in law...& Juju asks for help...neighbour thinks ok...I will be around Juju & get to also know about booth...then he says my BIL is very strict...uju working & Jeanie comes...& asks for pen...& asks is the pen is more beautiful than me...he continues to work...& says I have to finish work by morning...Jeanie vanishes & comes back... neighbour sees...

she keeps vanishing & appearing in front of Juju all around to disturb him...neighbour sees then says ok I will take a picture...episode ends...

Pre-cap : bank manager shouts on Juju & says I will not give bank overdraft...& Jeanie says I will take care of that bank manager...& she turns him into Cat ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›

Edited by X.Sisi94 - 11 years ago
Thank you so much Siham 😊
Originally posted by navyab

Thank you so much Siham 😊

Thankyooou for helping me :)
thanks so much for the wonderful update!!!🤗
Originally posted by Nihira-fan

thanks so much for the wonderful update!!!🤗