BALH 19th Nov 2012 WU- Jealous wala love

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Sorry for late will give brief update 

• Episode starts with last scene peehu sleeps RaYa eyelock.Priya, says, she will will sleep in hall  and that the pillows are really soft so he will not have any problem.😳
  • Natz and sudhir are happy that RaYa and peehu are together.. Shipra listen this and call ayesha but the phone was not reachable ðŸ¥±
  • Peehu snoring ram caresing peehu's hair..  Ram saw priya and came to her and asked her to switch off the lights as he cant sleep. priya asked her to close the door and she will not switch off the light ðŸ˜† Ram leaves Priya with a smile, switches off the lights ðŸ˜³ 
  • Shipra and mama both trying ayesha number but it's not reachable then shipra call mama ji and ask where ayesha is? mama ji say i am also trying she told me that she is going with her frndx.. Shipra say what do do she is really irresponsible and tell Mama ji that Ram is staying in Priya's house.. Mama say this is the breaking news ðŸ˜† Shipra say to please find about ayesha soon
  • Next morning Priya gets up go to room where both father and daughter snoring ðŸ˜† Priya smiles and picks up her phone and records the both baap beti snoring and laugh.  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
  •  shipra standing outside priya flats with her ears on door to investigate...Priya opens the door.. shipra was about to fall and say she is here to ask if she want vegetable. Priya say No and say she know why she was there and ask her to relax as she will not do anything that broke ayesha ram marriage.
  • Rahul doing exercise Vik come and say he also want to workout and get's a muscle strain.. Rahul calls Neha.
  • Shipra call Rajat and asks him to come for tea. rajat agrees
  • back to vik house neha applies balm to vik 
  • in priya house priya making breakfast.. peehu is happy that she will do breakfast with her papa.. Priya Bring aalo ka pharata for Ram.He gets excited and say"oh my God, aloo Parathe  itney saalo baadh, woh bhi Priya ki haathon sey " and stops.. RaYa eyelock.
  • Peehu ask for one more parata.. pryia in kitchen trying to open the dabba. ram thinking to help her or not.. he was then about to go but door bell rings peehu open the door it was rajat.. Rajat tells peehu that she look cute in uniform. then he saw priya so he help her opening dabba.. ram is all jealous ðŸ˜›
Precap :Ram ask Rajat the does he often come to meet Priya and Peehu like this after jogging.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Grr.. Priya went back to being mahaan??? 😡 What's the precap all about?! 😕
Thanks for the update!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

thanks for the update

snoring scene  nuts sudhir scene was great

rest all pakwaas as the way mamaji says pagwaan ji kuch karo
saisamanvi thumbnail
thanks natasha for the  wu
vhora57 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. I hate Shipra.. When she called mamaji and he said Shipra I thought he said chipera.. I wish she was one I could just throw her out...Edited by vhora57 - 11 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. 😊