Posted: 11 years ago
Ooh thanks choco I had a sudden impulse to search for this scene on YouTube after I wrote about it ðŸ˜†
wrong post ..
Edited by blue-ice - 11 years ago
OMG 4th thread😆JTJH is surely rocking😎

Originally posted by qwww

I think Yashji was a very nice man and he did love SRK as a son but I am not sure of Adi especially since Rani seems to be very involved in YRF operations. 

They say that Shahrukh is closer to Adi than he is to Karan Johar, but because Adi is a recluse, the media doesn't talk about their friendship as much...I don't know...

Aditya does seem more like a shrewd businessman than his loving and jolly father for sure...and yeah Rani's added presence makes me wary also...😕 

yash chopra was like a cuddly teddy bear...u could see the twinkle in his eyes even when he was 80...he had tht enthusiasm, sincierty and innocence...adi, the less said the better...he comes across as a manipulative wuss to me...
Originally posted by chocolover89

They say that Shahrukh is closer to Adi than he is to Karan Johar, but because Adi is a recluse, the media doesn't talk about their friendship as much...I don't know...

Aditya does seem more like a shrewd businessman than his loving and jolly father for sure...and yeah Rani's added presence makes me wary also...😕 

Himani🤗
Rani is the unofficial Maalkin of YRF so I am sure her presence is everywhere from film-making to editing. Are the two married?
Aditya chopra seems to command respect from the industry tho. KJo practically worships him. Next few years will give a clear picture of who will be the new generation of power brokers and leaders.
Sweetyyy! ðŸ¤—How are you??

LMAO, as good as...but of course she would like us to believe that they are "just good friends and the bad media is turning her personal life into a joke" 🤣

I think we all are underestimating or wrongly accusing of Adi of many things. Clearly the guy is a genius. But he has a different way to approach things than his late father.

Yash uncle was so full of life and just so much like a fatherly figure to all.

But just because Adi stays quiet and away from the media doesn't make him into the neg person some of us are making him into.

The guy is truly a genius and he has gained tremendous help from his father. 

The real test will be now. . . Can he make another DDLJ without his father's presence? I doubt it, but I hope he proves me wrong.
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

I think we all are underestimating or wrongly accusing of Adi of many things. Clearly the guy is a genius. But he has a different way to approach things than his late father.

Yash uncle was so full of life and just so much like a fatherly figure to all.

But just because Adi stays quiet and away from the media doesn't make him into the neg person some of us are making him into.

The guy is truly a genius and he has gained tremendous help from his father. 

The real test will be now. . . Can he make another DDLJ without his father's presence? I doubt it, but I hope he proves me wrong.

He couldn't recreate DDLJ even with his father's presence. It's hardly going to happen now.