pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
adi is just wayyy too overrated IMO...DDLJ aside, he dosent have a single good film to his credit (script wise, and direction wise)...Rab Ne, Mohobbatein were all pretty trashy with srk always coming to his rescue and making them box office hits...

but really...the guy cant write and cant direct...he has this very regressive idea of romance and love and always tries to ape his father without half his sincierty...i cant take any guy seriously who writes dialogues like "pyaar bohot baar hota hai, mohobbat sirf ek baar" ...whts tht even supposed to mean? is he trying to sound intelligent and comes across as an epic fail...yes please...
Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Choco - True. But I still believe he is a genius of a director and he has directed a lot of nice films. He's one of the best. In my opinion. lol Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 11 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^I disagree, but I'll respect your opinion :)

Besides DDLJ, he hasn't made anything good. Mohabaatein and Rab Ne were...umm. Mohabaatein was saved by Shah and Amitabh Bachchan + hit songs...while Rab Ne was saved by Shah as Suriji + nice songs. ...the premises of both films I found kinda preposterous.

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

^I disagree, but I'll respect your opinion :)

Besides DDLJ, he hasn't made anything good. Mohabaatein and Rab Ne were...umm. Mohabaatein was saved by Shah and Amitabh Bachchan + hit songs...while Rab Ne was saved by Shah as Suriji + nice songs. ...the premises of both films I found kinda preposterous.

I respect you for respecting my opinion. This is how members should be. Respecting each other's opinions!!! *Sigh* LOL

I actually LOVED LOVED LOVED Mohabaatien!!!

RNBDJ was average. 
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dislike mohabattein with a passion. πŸ˜† RNbDJ was bearable for me.
Mohabattein was like W*F  if your father doesn't approve of the man you want to marry go jump of a balcony. Then go haunt the man you love  so much that he goes cuckoo and starts teaching music at the dad's school?
And the clothes those new girls were wearing I felt sorry for them. The dialogues were cringeworthy.

Edited by qwww - 11 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I longed for SRK to do another Kabhi haan Kabhi naa for the longest time. Sigh... He is too old for that now.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I thought Rab Ne was better than Mohabbatein too πŸ˜† I just don't understand why any principal of any school or university will care whether his students are in love or not? πŸ˜†

But okay, suspension of disbelief. The 6 new "actors"...besides Jimmy Shergill were blahhh. Shah and AB Sr saved it.

qwww, hi-five! I want KHKN also...even Shah still calls it his best film and one of his most special ones ever. ...but those days seem gone now.

Edited by chocolover89 - 11 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Tere jhoote kasme vaado se..Nahin maaf karunga mein..Jab Tak Hai Jaan
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I like mohaabetein too lolz

This content was originally posted by: Ikasha

Saw the movie// and i really enjoyed it// Yes the movie is a bit long but then if you have Srk on the big screen doing what he does best you really dont care about the length of the movie// The story was same ghisa-pita but it was presented in a diff. way//Loved the locations- beautiful//
Performance wise apart from Shahrukh everyone else is okay-okay//

Srk is the only one who's exceptionally good and for whose perfomance one should def watch this movie///He is utterly confident as Samar// I love his smile//His ability to convey emtions through words is just perfecto// I love his smile///β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Kat apart from looking good and dancing well has nothng new to offer//

Anu-She was good// the critics are saying she overacted in some scenes//why?? wasn't she overacting in BBB//the problem is actually she's just very spontaneous//😊

The music is dissapointing///i Apart from Challa i really didnt like any song// πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I'll give a 3.5/5///

You are to /// ,What Godfather is to @@@.

P.s:If you don't get the reference,you use // and another member uses lots of @@@.