Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by chocolover89

YES YES YES! That's what I've been saying...sure Meera is a very faulty character and you really don't like her, but a better actress might have, well probably would have, redeemed her to some extent.

Kajol, for all the overacting she did in K3G, was really good when it mattered as well. That scene your talking about, I just saw it today...(my sister is watching all SRK-Kajol stuff)...and that was exactly what was missing with Meera..when Anjali realizes that she can't be with Rahul because of their differences in status with "yeh khab hai mushkil, na mil sakeinge hum" playing in the background...Meera needed that expression when she just realized what she ended up wishing for when Samar has his accident...but nada. You don't feel.

The scene you're talking about at 7:20ish

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdBWTysljC4[/YOUTUBE]

aww look @ my SRK in white.he looks so handsome

4th Thread. Well Done BL,Aish,Sania,Rehan Bhai,TBJ...Many More.πŸ˜†πŸ₯³
Originally posted by DejaVu.

You are to /// ,What Godfather is to @@@.

P.s:If you don't get the reference,you use // and another member uses lots of @@@.

Oh yes i know who you are refering to//πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well i dont know what he's to @@@/// i use the /// because i have got havbituated to it now// used this in some of my initial posts and from then onwards it's going on an on//πŸ˜†
^ Yeah it grabs attention.Haven't read many reviews here but I read yours just to see why you were using //.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Thank uπŸ˜†

^ Yeah it grabs attention.Haven't read many reviews here but I read yours just to see why you were using //.πŸ˜†

Aww//πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah, Ppl spent $141 million to see wooden plank. 😡

LOL BI did you see Twilight?πŸ˜†
Nope...i did not...no twilight yetπŸ˜’...I have to watch JTHJ, Breaking Dawn, Talaash and SOS...all pending..
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

lol...aapka contribution bhi kuchh kam nahi thaπŸ˜†
SOS has pulled even with JTHJ for the first time with both films collecting an even 4.25 CR on Monday. Masala films usually hold up well. Slow and steady wins the race?
One thing that I've been itching to say is that I'm sooo glad that JTHJ had a much lower budget and they didn't waste much money! Now, JTHJ will reek in more profits rather than them trying to recover their costs like SOS! 

And to the previous discussion, I just wanna say that Aditiya Chopa is one heck of a smart cookie! Call him a shrewd businessman or whatever, he knows what works and has done a fab job expanding YRF! Now, they produce all kinds of movies and have managed to give some of the best hits and memorable films over the years.