Total Domestic Collections71.75 cr

Total Overseas Collections

11.00 cr

Total Worldwide Collections81.75 cr

Edited by blue-ice - 11 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
omg so after jthj finished, my friend and i jumped to to sos theater...it was the ending...and then the song PO PO PO came on and me and my friend just went crazy trying to do it...and these guys (a couple were hot) were totally checking us out and doing the PO PO PO part too! 🤣
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Nope...i did not...no twilight yet😒...I have to watch JTHJ, Breaking Dawn, Talaash and SOS...all pending..

what you haven't yet watched JTHJ?😲😲 Shame shame😆
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo on the 4th guys..!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

omg so after jthj finished, my friend and i jumped to to sos theater...it was the ending...and then the song PO PO PO came on and me and my friend just went crazy trying to do it...and these guys (a couple were hot) were totally checking us out and doing the PO PO PO part too! 🤣

🤣
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chocobear

what you haven't yet watched JTHJ?😲😲 Shame shame😆

I know...but water supply is closed in my area...I don't even have chullu bhar paani right now😭😆😆
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if anyone can find an instrumental/karaoke on saans, please do share. i wanna sing it. 😳
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow new thread
congrats guys

Jab Tak Hia Jaan Rocks
^Please stop writing in caps, no need to shout we can still read your comments if you write without caps lock.

____

On topic:

YAY so happy :D the movie will collect around 90 cr. today and will soon reach 100 cr. domestic woho. It will be a blockbuster :D
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jab Tak Hai Jaan' among the top ten films at the US box office 

New York: Legendary Indian filmmaker Yash Chopra's last film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' (Till My Last Breath) has made a rare entry into the top ten of the US box office, grabbing the eighth spot among other Hollywood bigwigs.

As 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2' topped the chart with a gross of USD 141.1 million in the US and Canada, Bond film 'Skyfall' moved to number two in its second week earning USD 41.1 million, according to New York Times.

But more eye-catching was the entry of 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', the three-hour extravaganza made by the "king of romance" Chopra, before he died last month.

• Video
  • Photo
  • Gallery

Breaking Dawn, Part 2 topped the chart while Bond film 'Skyfall' moved to number two in its second week.

The movie entered the top 10 at number 8, taking USD 1.3 million at the box office, a rare appearance for a Bollywood film in box office rankings usually dominated by Hollywood productions.

The Hindi cinema legend, hailed for directing and producing some of India's most-loved movies over several decades, died last month aged 80 after being admitted to hospital with dengue fever.

The film has grossed a total of USD 7.58 million overseas, being the highest opening Bollywood film ever in countries like the US, UK, Australia and the Middle East, said a statement from its producers Yash Raj Films.

'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' is now rubbing shoulders with Hollywood bigwigs like Steven Spielberg's 'Lincoln', which had USD 21 million in ticket sales, securing the third place in the US box office.

'Wreck-It Ralph,' the animated Disney film about a video game villain with dreams of becoming a hero, earned USD 18.6 million for fourth place. Fifth went to the movie "Flight," a star vehicle for Denzel Washington, who plays a crash-landing pilot with substance abuse problems. It pulled in USD 8.8 million.