Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

But I do know. You guys are in war with the SOS folks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but yaar this OP seems genuine.

I'm not in warπŸ˜† But I know the history of this TM((:
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well sue me for not noticing the obvious. πŸ˜†

The point isn't whether she's new or old, why demonize her just because she made a separate thread to post her review? I'm pretty sure you guys would have had no issue if she had praised JTHJ to skies in this separate review of her's. πŸ˜›

Agree, and its merged πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Note i didnt enter this thread my posts were abducted
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Where am I and what happened to the OP's thread?πŸ˜•
wat_up thumbnail

Where am I and what happened to the OP's thread?πŸ˜•

you are in the review thread mods merged it I know its like being in the twilight zone lol
Sadia.khan thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Edited by Saddiakhan - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

you are in the review thread mods merged it I know its like being in the twilight zone lol

This is ridiculous though. Without the OP's thread my first comment has no context. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aishh.

I'm not in warπŸ˜† But I know the history of this TM((:

I have an idea too...but its fine as long as the threads are merged...Good Job Mods...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Okay people all my comments in this thread are in response to this OP...just so we're clear...don't want a mob coming after me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

7387_nidhi

7387_nidhi

Direct LinkPosted: 20 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
My Daughter made me watch the movie last nite and after reading all the reviews here i had no expectations from the movie.

Boy, I was right.

No story line, apart from heer song ( excellent words and singer) and Great dance steps by Katrina during "Ishq Shava" nothing stood out.

Katrina can dance very well and any song any step and she makes it look Graceful whether Sheela,Ishq Shava or The one in Agneepath.

Back to Movie,  SRK Big disappointment in all areas > Acting, looks everything. The scene where he kisses Katrina at train station and says "tume mujhe nahin mara  , has none of the charms of "palat " from DDLJ. He seemed like a kid happy that Mom did not hit me after stealing :)

There were no WOW moments.
Anushka seemed like repeating same scenes, same expressions in most of her movies. She is brilliant actress but she needs to try something else.

SRK>> Please no more romantic movies, Just stick to your age and romance Priti, Juhi, etc and leave the rest for Imran, Ranbir,Ranvir etc. You are too old for these now.

Mr. Yash Chopra, I would rather have Veer Zaara or any other old classic as being remembered one of your EPICs than this crap.
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A review is a review, whether negative or positive. Why so much hoopla around someone's opinion?πŸ˜•
wat_up thumbnail

Okay people all my comments in this thread are in response to this OP...just so we're clear...don't want a mob coming after me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

7387_nidhi

7387_nidhi

Direct LinkPosted: 20 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
My Daughter made me watch the movie last nite and after reading all the reviews here i had no expectations from the movie.

Boy, I was right.

No story line, apart from heer song ( excellent words and singer) and Great dance steps by Katrina during "Ishq Shava" nothing stood out.

Katrina can dance very well and any song any step and she makes it look Graceful whether Sheela,Ishq Shava or The one in Agneepath.

Back to Movie,  SRK Big disappointment in all areas > Acting, looks everything. The scene where he kisses Katrina at train station and says "tume mujhe nahin mara  , has none of the charms of "palat " from DDLJ. He seemed like a kid happy that Mom did not hit me after stealing :)

There were no WOW moments.
Anushka seemed like repeating same scenes, same expressions in most of her movies. She is brilliant actress but she needs to try something else.

SRK>> Please no more romantic movies, Just stick to your age and romance Priti, Juhi, etc and leave the rest for Imran, Ranbir,Ranvir etc. You are too old for these now.

Mr. Yash Chopra, I would rather have Veer Zaara or any other old classic as being remembered one of your EPICs than this crap.

also, I want to make it clear I didnt enter this thread by my own choice my posts were moved hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†