aish. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I've become so hot-headed these days🤣
Need to take a break from IF!
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Okay people all my comments in this thread are in response to this OP...just so we're clear...don't want a mob coming after me.😆😆

7387_nidhi

7387_nidhi

Direct LinkPosted: 20 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
My Daughter made me watch the movie last nite and after reading all the reviews here i had no expectations from the movie.

Boy, I was right.

No story line, apart from heer song ( excellent words and singer) and Great dance steps by Katrina during "Ishq Shava" nothing stood out.

Katrina can dance very well and any song any step and she makes it look Graceful whether Sheela,Ishq Shava or The one in Agneepath.

Back to Movie,  SRK Big disappointment in all areas > Acting, looks everything. The scene where he kisses Katrina at train station and says "tume mujhe nahin mara  , has none of the charms of "palat " from DDLJ. He seemed like a kid happy that Mom did not hit me after stealing :)

There were no WOW moments.
Anushka seemed like repeating same scenes, same expressions in most of her movies. She is brilliant actress but she needs to try something else.

SRK>> Please no more romantic movies, Just stick to your age and romance Priti, Juhi, etc and leave the rest for Imran, Ranbir,Ranvir etc. You are too old for these now.

Mr. Yash Chopra, I would rather have Veer Zaara or any other old classic as being remembered one of your EPICs than this crap.

Kaise din aa gaye ki, we have to justify and defend here to save ourselves😆😆😉
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cool guys

bari bari desho mein choti choti baatien hoti rehti hai

nevermind
we watched the movie and we loved them so what if a person out of 1000 people comes here and give negative reviews

it doesnt matter and it shudnt matter at all
aish. thumbnail
JTHJ is not flawless so I don't mind seeing negative reviews. But I'm hating the way I'm behaving.🤣 I'm getting angry so fast!🤣
ana56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishh.

JTHJ is not flawless so I don't mind seeing negative reviews. But I'm hating the way I'm behaving.🤣 I'm getting angry so fast!🤣

dont worry it s normal
when we watch a brilliant movie and read so many good reviews aur is tarha achanak koi aajata hai tou ghusa ata hai but be cool like SRK😉
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HotMess

A review is a review, whether negative or positive. Why so much hoopla around someone's opinion?😕

Aditi...go and look back in the review thread...did any of the SRK fans create any hoopla over the negative reviews...but what happened was that this member posted the review in a seperate thread despite knowing very well that there is a thread for reviews...the discussion is not about the review but the fact that posting it in a new thread will create fights and lead to bashing...now its merged...end of story...
ana56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Aditi...go and look back in the review thread...did any of the SRK fans create any hoopla over the negative reviews...but what happened was that this member posted the review in a seperate thread despite knowing very well that there is a thread for reviews...the discussion is not about the review but the fact that posting it in a new thread will create fights and lead to bashing...now its merged...end of story...

agree👍🏼
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aishh.

I think that of all the review threads...the SRK fans are taking the negative reviews most well...otherwise i remember what happened in the ETT and Heroine thread😆😆
aish. thumbnail
Listeeen guys we need to keep this thread active at least for a while okay?
I'll miss all the fun I swear!:|

@BI, I don't mind genuine negative reviews parr some of them toh you can read and know  what they actually mean!😆
ana56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I think that of all the review threads...the SRK fans are taking the negative reviews most well...otherwise i remember what happened in the ETT and Heroine thread😆😆

yup but still they r blaming us
anyways koi baat nahi srk k liye kuch bhi😳