Posted: 11 years ago
oya yahi to main pehle epi se keh rahi ti leken koi meri sune to 
The only interesting (or partly interesting) track is about Mansi helping Anup come out of the shell and comfortable with his mom. 

The reason his mom is cold with Anup is still a little weird.

I like the Mansi Anup scenes - a lot of expression.

Sahil lacks the charisma he had in Dekha ek.

Shivani plays too dum and stupid all the time, I cannot relate to her at all.  She makes me yell at her all the time.
This show is like a corpse being dragged to the surface until it is either cremated, buried, or left to rot in the open!  It's just a plain old skull!

One of the 20 skulls returned home to Namibia after being taken to Germany for experiments over a century ago

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surish

This show is like a corpse being dragged to the surface until it is either cremated, buried, or left to rot in the open!  It's just a plain old skull!

One of the 20 skulls returned home to Namibia after being taken to Germany for experiments over a century ago

totally agree with u dear 
i agree lmyam has become boring
stopped watching it a long time back
hope ak comes back ina a better role
now watch only vampire diaries,
even other shows like balh and madhubala grate on my nerves
but watch sapne suhane ladakpan ke
a really good show

Dnt throw me sandals.. but I still think the show has lotta potencial n can improve! it depends on the cvs now! they have 2 Gr8 actors there with amazing acting skills.. they just have 2 make the story more interesting!! fingers crossed!! n I'm still watching it 4 Ashu!! he rocks always!! anything 4 him!! 

@sherni_ashish ... I totally agree with you!   The actors are great and am sure that, as the story progresses, so too will the content improve!!!!   There is still hope and like you, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!   I'll keep watching ... anything for Himmanshoo 😆!!!!

Over to the CVs!!!

Now things beginning to liven up a bit!

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Mansi and Anoop has finally made this hungry dog sniff its way into the forum!Edited by Keshawn - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Keshawn

Mansi and Anoop has finally made this hungry dog sniff its way into the forum!

@ keshawn ... So you finally found the way!!!   Good to have you back!  😆!!