My first os on jaj: the photo

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends i have written an os on jaj i was up till 2 am last night writing it hope you like it is just short and if get good response i will carry on writing this os other parts as well
Enjoy:

Jeannie wants vicky to talk to her, but vicky is busy writing a report for the bank manager for an over draft. Vicky's neighbour clicks a snap of jeannie and vicky together because he wants to prove to the world that jeannie is a ghost.

On the other hand jeannie gets really upset with vicky , and to her surprise tears start dripping out of her shinny eyes, down her pinky rosey cheeks.
Seeing jeannie cry vicky feels bad and wipes jeannie's tears away with his index finger and thumb. Then he comforts her and says sorry to her, there is a magical eye lock between them both. Vicky is about to say something to jeannie, but they get interrupted by the door bell.
It is vicky's annoying neighbour who is at the door standing there with a big grin on his face holding a picture of jeannie and vicky in his hand. Vicky who is still in shock he doesn't know what to do so he snatches the picture out of the neighbours hand and runs inside, his neighbour comes chasing after vicky.
Seeing them jeannie thinks they are playing tick- tag so she joins them ...

Thats All for now but if i get good response i will carry on please hit the like button and comment as well i hope you liked it if u didnt like it just comment and let me know
Love u all
Thank u ... Edited by zabo123 - 11 years ago
lol loveeed it epecially last part tooo funny 🤣
Awesome OS! Zabo you must write more! 👍🏼
zabo amazing you must write more. Loved it
Thankx a lot guys i will update the second part as soon as i get time
Originally posted by zabo123