WU-20th Nov- Sajna Aa Bhi Ja And Thapad Kha Bhi Ja

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Backing up for Mais😳

Starts with Samar and Piddi with the Delhi Girls and Samar shows them SRK's residence and the girls ask for the car to stop and they head out to SRK's residence screaming and shouting and Piddi and Samar get them bk to the car .Piddi asks them nt to waste their flying kisses on SRK and one of those gurls likes his expensive branded watch and talks abt how guys use fake branded stuff to impress girls and Piddi is like Samar look what she is saying and Samar is taken aback

-The Delhi Gurls want to head to the disco but the guys dont have enuf money so make up a excuse and they all decide to njoy in the car o bar

-KD -Kiya bit as KD and Kiya share an eyelock bfore KD walks away leaving a hurt Kiya behind and Panchi asks her to go and perform  as already they hv been majorly delayed and Kiya heads for the stage where everyone is calling out her name and cheering for her

Kiya standing right in the middle of the stage and rmbering KD's confession abt spiking her drink so that she fails to perform and then Panchi's words abt how she isnt the one to cry over boys splly the one's who dont deserve it ,she continues to rmber her cool moments with KD and his words abt friendship and trust .JJ is worried as to why Kiya isnt performing and just then he gets a call from Naina Ma and has to leave

-Kiya isnt performing so Panchi asks the tech crew to dim the stage lights and she walks up to the stage and tells that there has been a tech glitch and they will be bk soon and takes Kiya away and says u've been waiting for this moment then dont let it pass do it for royals u cant let us down can u ,just hear the ppl outside cheering for you ...its yr moment to make yr mark create yr own identity dont let it pass and I no that u can do it so just go an o it ..and Kiya finally feels motivated enough and wipes her tears and is ready to perform

-Sajna song performance and Kiya performs like a true rockstar and KD is gutted and ends up applauding her performance at the end

-Samar -Piddi n the gurls and their fun conts

-Kiya packing up post her performance and KD comes and tries to explain himself but kiya isnt wiling to hear him out at first but he literally forces her to her him out following her arnd and she asks him what has she dun to deserve such hate and he tells her the misconception in his brain and Kiya is hurt and says that i wunder  i considered such a ghatiya guy like u to be my buddy and slaps him hard

-Precap- Ranveers performance and KD still going after Kiya trying to explain himself

Done Sorry for the delay ...Blame my team at work for it 😆
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you! 🤣 Title is hilarious!

-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agreed with Prachi! The title is funnie! 

Thanks! I couldn't watch so it helped alot! :D