Suggestions / Comments

Rights of members ?????????

roshanehkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3291333

this is so annoying now if its necessary for every member to follow IF C.O.C then the Dev team should be too efficeint & show response specialy the Gms & Admin
11 Nov 2012 Bidaai forum is locked & then we pmed the Dev team to look into it & requested to unlock it most of them hand tied thanks to Channel Mod jyoti06 she is the only one replied '' its only GMs & Admins who can lock or unlock forums''
so on 14th Nov 2012 a request thread is made & members start requesting to unlock the Bidaai forum i pmed  Channel Mod Aahaana to forward this request thread & she said she will  thanks & i hope she forwarded it
now its 20th Nov 2012 still no response weather the forum will be reopen or not ??????
come on i mean is this such a serious issue that it need days to discuss or the Gms & Admin are so busy that there is no timeat least if this issue is under discussion shouldn't it better one of a dev team reply in the requested thread atleast a comment i-e matter under discussion so we all memebrs will be satisfy ok the issue is under discussion we should wait
how much time it will take to reply 2 minutes from the busy shedule of  Dev team
but no we are on the mercy of the Dev Team or they are waiting for a good mahurat to reply us
as a member i don't know how tuff the Dev team job is or how many serious issues they are facing ? i really don't know & i don't want to know
 i believe  Why take the responsiblities if can't handle them or manage time?
this is the way you threat the members who call you with respect seriously its your behaviour which pin people to spoil the enviroment of the forum
now i will be surely raid by the Dev Team  & C.O.C will be reminded ,their tuff duties,warning to mute my voice or you all will see my close account
but it is the un-responsive behaviour & ignorence of Dev Team which cause most of the members to spam or use strick words
we have no objection to wait but atleast for how long ? from 7 days we are requesting in the above thread since 10 days we are trying, waiting for a reply a response or should we pass the patience tolerance test to get a response

come on guys speak up Biddai forum will it be reopen or not ????

now i hope that our Respected Dev Team will not trash the request by saying No to reopen the bidaai forum because i reminded them their responsibilities

what about the rights of members ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey,

your concern were forwarded to the admins and the rest is up to them.  Star plus has no CM so you should try to contact the GM/admin. I have also requested them to reopen the forum.

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago
roshanehkhan thumbnail
thanks alot really admire your support & i hope GM/admin will too respect our feelings & re-open biddai forum
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey,

its reopen for the time being:)

roshanehkhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

Hey,

its reopen for the time being:)

Ahaana thanks a bunchβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for all your support ❀️