W/U - 20th Nov 12 - Shiv's arrest

Posted: 11 years ago
Completed... 

Episode starts with haldi clebrations at shiv's place. Shiv is dressed in white dhoti-kurta and has lot of happiness in his eyes. All other family members are very happy to and enjoying the ceremony. There re some girls dancing and music is on. Saanchi (SN) manages to put a smile. Ira applies haldi first and then all then one by one all family members follow.

Simultaneously haldi function is going on at haveli too. Anandi is  surrounded with all the ladies, who then bring her to take blessings from devi maa.

Both at haveli and at CH the family members & guests are dancing with joy and music is played in background. Both the families are very happy and the bride and the groom are sitting and watching family members celebrate, respectively in their homes.

While the ceremony is on at CH, police enters with some CBI members. Shiv asks officer, if there is any problem and the CBI officer tells Shiv that he is under arrest. All shocked.

Shiv asks why and officer says, it is related to railway project and Shiv is suspected to be corrupt. The proposal figures are highly violated and he needs to go to police station (PS)
Dadu, Ira and meenu protest, but all in vain. Shiv agrees to go to PS as asked.

A villager comes to haveli and tells BS that CS has been arrested by police. All shocked. B&B decide to go to police and A also says she will join. A lady tells Anandi that she should not go as her haldi is done, and it will be inauspicious.
 A replies saying that she needs to go both as Shiv's would-be and as Sarpanch. DS agrees and also joins.

At PS, Shiv tells officer that there must be some misunderstanding. CBI is very strict and tells that these charges fall under state jurisdiction. They need to investigate what were Shiv's intentions behind the scene and that he needs to wait at PS until release. Shiv is left wondering how all this has happened.

Outside PS, Shekahars are tensed and worried. SN starts blurting that it is due to Anandi's bad luck S has to suffer. She also says that A is selfish and will come to break off the wedding anytime. Both her parents shut her up, and Mahi looks at her with anger.

Singhs arrive, A goes to see Shiv, while DS consoles Shekhars that all will be fine and they have full faith on Shiv.

A sees S and consoles him gently saying that he will soon be proved innocent. They are trying to figure out how this could have happned, as they had cross-checked the bugets throughly. A says that she will go to his office and double check.

Shiv expresses that he always meant to bring happiness in her life, but all is going against his wishes. He asks her to re-think about marriage. She gently holds his face with her hands and says, would he have said that if they were already married? Shiv says that because of him she should not lose face. A says they are already in bond of relationship, since they day agreed to marry each other. She further tells him that she is with him, trusts him and will do anything to help him out of the mess.

Voice over: People who are honest by nature, easily end up trusting others which is their strength as well as weakness. They often do not realise that others could be dishonest.

Precap: In a press conference, Heth Singh tells A that Shiv is corrupt and A confidently says that sooner or later truth will be out. This news is being forecasted on TV, which Jagya happens to see. He was sitting at some dhaba
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
Hmm :( no marriage without drama;(
thanks for updating!..todays epi was good..and last part with Ansh was rocking..the way Anandi took Shiv's face in her hand and assured him ..also looking at the precap I can only hope that now idiot Sanchi will understand that Anandi is most suitable for Shiv!
It was good to see Anandi reassure Shiv and hopefully Sanchi changes her opinion of Anandi seeing her defend him in front of Heth singh
Thank you for the WU 😊 really today's episode was very exciting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,loved the AnSh scene very much 😳
Thank you for the update.

I found the "modern" Sanchi's views on the "bad luck" Anandi brings to Shiv quite hilarious. For once Ira was furious with her.

Anandi's support of Shiv was expected - what I dint expect was the very casual ease with which she took his face in her hands and spoke to him. That is some progress! And it shows how comfortable she is with him. Nicely done.
Originally posted by couchie1311

Thank you for the update.

I found the "modern" Sanchi's views on the "bad luck" Anandi brings to Shiv quite hilarious. For once Ira was furious with her.

Anandi's support of Shiv was expected - what I dint expect was the very casual ease with which she took his face in her hands and spoke to him. That is some progress! And it shows how comfortable she is with him. Nicely done.
Yeah, Ira was indeed furious and I liked that. She was really trying to put up with this monster until yesterday by pacifying her, but today she too gave up. And honestly Saanchi is really mannerless. Her parents are asking her to shut up and she continues to yack yack...
Nice episode.

Railway project drama was expected, so that had to happen, but I loved the way A reassured S. She was so comfortable with him, when she took his face in her hand. It was a lovely gesture too see.

A supporting S was expected, but this comfort between the two made the scence so effective. This only shows how far A has moved on.

Thanks CVs for giving us this Anandi.

And thanks to all members for appreciating today's update.
Originally posted by Missesha

Yeah, Ira was indeed furious and I liked that. She was really trying to put up with this monster until yesterday by pacifying her, but today she too gave up. And honestly Saanchi is really mannerless. Her parents are asking her to shut up and she continues to yack yack...

Yes. She is such a one dimensional character. There is nothing about her that is likeable or elicits any sympathy / empathy. Her brother is arrested and she is going on and on about Anandi. Talk about priorities!
Thanks
i hate this irritating sanchi,she herself is a bad luck.
loved ansh today.
I hope Anandi figures out about jagya's fraud before he comes for his mahan deed.